Fits a RTX 3080 ?

nice_big_cup_of_stfu

Caliper Novice
Nov 24, 2020
Got mine in there with the additional standoff spacers

With an undervolt to about 875 mV, and clocks at 1890, I max out at about mid 70s in gaming at 1440p/144Hz

The 3080 runs cooler than my 5600X!

Reactions: joconnell

dirk_262

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Aug 6, 2019
Got mine in there with the additional standoff spacers

With an undervolt to about 875 mV, and clocks at 1890, I max out at about mid 70s in gaming at 1440p/144Hz

The 3080 runs cooler than my 5600X!

I think mid 70s is pretty high for undervolting and 1890 clock.
I didn’t touch any parameters of the gpu and I am running under 70° with all set to ultra and 1440p gameplay in Bf V.

dirk_262

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Aug 6, 2019
No they got better temps but a louder PSU. This is a smart solution. Maybe a 92mm fan will fit on top?
I am not a „fan expert“, but the 40mm are the only ones I was able to fit in there based on their specifications.

nice_big_cup_of_stfu

Caliper Novice
Nov 24, 2020
Quick question. Are the "additional standoffs" included or do you need to source them seperately?

I was lucky enough to grab a 3080 FE at MSRP and I'm planning my build in the A4 atm.

They are included. The A4 comes with a small bag of spare screws and parts, and there are plenty of extra spacers in there

Reactions: BummlerD

NIGEL

Efficiency Noob
Sep 4, 2020
I’ve asked in another forum, but as you guys are talking about spacers. Where exactly do I put them?
I have a gigabyte 2 fan 3060ti eagle. Are they needed?

Thanks

definelicht

Caliper Novice
Sep 24, 2020
Did anyone ever confirm whether the EVGA 3080 XC3 is compatible with 645LT in its standard configuration? I've only seen pictures with air CPU coolers.

neoberg

Cable Smoosher
Dec 18, 2020
Hello, I am currently collecting the parts for a build with 3070fe and ryzen 5 5600x. I will use Noctua NH-L9a-AM4 with the 3d printed vent. As I understand I also need to raise the card from the middle wall. But I couldn't figure out what configuration I should use for the case fans. Does anyone have any experience or ideas about a similar setup?

paule89

Cable Smoosher
Sep 11, 2020
Hello neoberg,

I have the 3060 ti FE and also wonder about the fan configuration. The Founders Edition coolers of the 3060 ti and 3070 have different air exhaust outlets. The rear fan (fan towards I/O-shield) outlets are through the I/O-shield and the side of the card, which is upwards in a Dan-case-like sandwich configuration. The front fan (fan on the other side, towards the front of the case) pushes air through the card, but also has a side outlet, which is downward in a Dan-case-like sandwich configuration. This downward airstream will work against any case fan air intake, which I consider to be not good.

I have a case fan below the motherboard/GPU, but I think about changing it from intake to exhaust. I haven't tried yet to change the case fan for me.

Does someone else have any experience so far?

keyboard_cat

Caliper Novice
Sep 30, 2019
Did anyone ever confirm whether the EVGA 3080 XC3 is compatible with 645LT in its standard configuration? I've only seen pictures with air CPU coolers.
bump - also wondering about this. I had enough problems as it is with the stock SF600 cables, not sure I want to deal with trying to monkey around even more with the PSU.

I'm also dealing with a dead SF600 and no way to get a SF750 at the moment, but that's another story...

Also, anyone know if it's possible to get a replacement side plate for the case? One of my aluminum pegs (which fit into the plastic clips) broke off.