News EVGA Next-Gen Power Supply for SFX: Supernova 650 GM

EVGA Next-Gen Power Supply for SFX: Supernova 650 GM

Source: https://www.anandtech.com/show/12884/evga-nextgen-power-supply-for-sfx-supernova-650-gm

Reactions: loader963

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
They teased the G3s at Computex 2017 and it never arrived, hopefully this one will show up.

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
Haven’t the G3’s been out for a while?

Edit: never mind realize you meant the sfx g3 doh!

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
Any more news on this?

from the evga forums:

EVGATech_LeeM said:
Sulfuramericium said:
Any news on concrete release dates now that we're getting into October? Between this or the Corsair, I'm awaiting the PSUs as the final part of my build. Also am curious regarding the noise as it's the only reason I've avoided the SF600 gold
This week, for the US.

atomicus

Trash Compacter
Aug 7, 2018
I guess we'll have to wait on reviews to see how these perform... toss up between this and SF600 Platinum for me, but the noise level on the Gold is what puts me of that one slightly. EVGA may be just the same though.

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
Nice to have more choices certainly. Looks good and that 7yr warranty to boot. I would like to see some reviews and get a better look at the included cables. :thumb:

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Glad to see this finally getting released, was afraid it would be like the G3s that never made it to production. Nice to see an option other than flat ribbon cables and the included ATX adapter bracket is nice. If those noise levels are accurate it should be a fairly quiet unit.

Reactions: NinoPecorino