Closed [EU - UK] Reduced! S4 Mini Classic Boxed / HDPlex 400w Combo / 6700K Fatal1ty Mobo Combo

ALL SOLD :)

Hi,

I'm selling on some of my SFF items. I'm based in the UK (in the East of England) but am willing to post to wherever - postage will be charged at cost and insured.

Link to images of items for sale:

Linky

NFC S4 Mini Classic:

Comes in its original box and packaging with serial card.

Includes everything it originally came with for accessories, including riser cable and a machined power button.

Excellent condition – I built in this once, then promptly didn’t use it again due to (believe it or not) lack of space for a second PC.

£185 - now £170 + postage - sold to Goatee for £154.

HDPlex 400w DC-ATX PSU and HDPlex 400w AC-DC Adapter combo.

Bought brand new mid last year from HDPlex. Never used either in the end as moved on to another project. They come fully boxed, all peripherals and in mint condition.

£160 - now £150 + Postage

Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac motherboard + 6700k + Cooltek LP53 with Noctua NF-A9x14 cooler combo.

Motherboard comes fully boxed with all accessories including back panel, owned by me from new and used for about 1 year.

6700k is delidded with fresh Thermal Grizzly conductonaut on the IHS and kryonaut under the cooler. The CPU has never been thrashed, had a mild overclock and was used for about 1 year after purchase. Runs cool.

Cooler is the Thermolab LP53 – comes fully boxed with original fan/mountings etc – I removed the original fan and added the low profile Noctua NF-A9x14

Would ideally like to sell this as a bundle, but am willing part out if needed.

[Sold] on that auction site.

Or take the lot (just add ram for a working S4 mini classic SFF build) for £450 + postage.

You’re more than welcome to pick up – I’m in the east of the UK.

Last edited:
Reactions: CubanLegend

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
dang thats a nice build, a shame you have to part with it. Its one of the first S4M-C's.. under 500! :D I hope you get what it's worth, and i hope it ends up in good hands. Nice CPU cooler/fan and CPU conbo btw. ;)

Reactions: fishyswaz