Power Supply Enhance ENP-7660B Noctua V Stock Fan

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this on the Amazon US store, but I'm concerned about those reviews saying they got the standard silver PSU instead of the custom black one with black cables. Also, the seller on the US store shows up as Circotech, not Overtek. Any advice?
Yes, patience. We have stock sat at Amazon since 31st Dec, but unfortunately they have not yet still checked it in so it's available for sale. They must have more backlog than usual on post Xmas restocking

If it's fulfilled by Amazon US and sold by us, Overtek, it will be as pictured, black case and cables etc

Ryvaeus

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 30, 2018
Thank you both, Otamot and Irish. I'll continue periodically checking in on the Amazon listing to see if the seller changes to Overtek before purchasing.

Reactions: Irish Os1r1s

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
Thank you both, Otamot and Irish. I'll continue periodically checking in on the Amazon listing to see if the seller changes to Overtek before purchasing.
As soon as its 'checked In' I will update you here.
After check in. goods are unloaded, and once scanned available for sale

Reactions: Ryvaeus

bezout

Efficiency Noob
Aug 25, 2021
Glad you got the unit already. Our stock is running low now on the 600W and all 400W units are now out of stock. Replenisments due during first half of March for both.
Hi,
I'm looking to get a 600W unit, hopefully direct from your website. Is the mid March timeline up to date ?

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
Hi,
I'm looking to get a 600W unit, hopefully direct from your website. Is the mid March timeline up to date ?
Website ETA is currently end of March, maybe a little earlier, maybe a little later. Untill production run is complete, QA cleared and the goods on there way we can only go on our rough judgment.

Reactions: bezout

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
sounds great.
Postal shipping costs no change for 1 offs, but for 10pcs courier costs have increase since start of 2022 by approx £10.

Pity we are waiting on production and new stock now. Did have some in Amazon US, but they are all now allocated against orders.

A few pcs remaining in amazon uk stock.

motherofass

Caliper Novice
Oct 19, 2019
Is it possible to do a noise test at various loads? I saw a youtuber try the stock 600w version and it was a lot louder than expected.

Timestamped link:
I don't know why he tried putting an i9 in a Velka 3 but he did show it only draws 95w in Cinebench. The card is a 200w 3060.

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
lol that sounds like a fan running at 100%, Faulty unit, I have identfied this fault with Enhance, agreed on the reason/cause, and steps have been taken to avoid it in future production runs. Am hoping someone pops up with this fault so we can confirm its identical and show how to fix it.

With a properly working PSU It goes like this, 0 to 480W, silent with noctua, a bit of acoustic with stock fan , due to dual ball bearing compared to fluid bearing. Vout to fan in this range will sit at 3Vdc. If there is a fault fan can run at lol

Problem is my variable loads make a shit load of noise and then with them off, the buildings HVAC gives more background noise. So my trying to do a noise test is a bit fruitless.