SFF.Network Enermax and LEPA at Computex 2017

Enermax, once a major player in the enthusiast ATX PSU market, unfortunately settled into obscurity over the past few years. Determined to change this, they have put a lot of development into new products, some of which are decidedly intriguing. Along with their sister brand LEPA, they put on a solid showing at Computex 2017.

Read more here.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Yeah I also expected more calipers in the images. Or atleast a story about someone having his caliper confiscated. So I guess no one had the Mitutoyo logo tattooed either ? It's like the millimeters don't count anymore :'(

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Yeah, that was our bad for not getting more measurements.

One of my plans for CES is to have a quick draw caliper holster to measure all the things! :D

Reactions: Soul_Est

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
One of few nice looking black coolers. I don't understand why not more manfucturers make them black. If the fan could be attached with screws instead of clips, it would be perfect.

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
Looks like a really promising cooler.
The only thing I wish was different was that the bottom fin stack/ heatpipes weren't there, if they weren't, it might be pretty much what dan is trying to make.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I think that manufacturers don't anodize the fins first since they get soldered to the heatpipes since I can't recall ever seeing a black anodized heatsink.