Prototype efficiency laboratories Communal Case 0.1 (CC-001) [LEGO]

el01

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jun 4, 2018
I will consolidate posts and cut out the crap from this thread for efficiency.
Thanks all for the feedback. (@Soul_Est-Was it you ;)) Development is starting on the PCC-02x family. It will be based on the PCC-01x family's frame with heavy modification and will support SFX units. Updates will be posted on my e-lab website or on SFF Forum later.

Reactions: Soul_Est

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Thanks all for the feedback. (@Soul_Est-Was it you ;)) Development is starting on the PCC-02x family. It will be based on the PCC-01x family's frame with heavy modification and will support SFX units. Updates will be posted on my e-lab website or on SFF Forum later.
That was me. While it would be cost prohibitive for me to prototype with real LEGO, I can beta test in a virtual space if you'd like.

el01

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jun 4, 2018
That was me. While it would be cost prohibitive for me to prototype with real LEGO, I can beta test in a virtual space if you'd like.
Thank you! :) Do you want the source files/ dimensions? I can provide those quite easily...
I can hypothetically do testing on my own if it's too much of a hassle for you.

The PCC-02.x series is going on pretty well. I have finished the frame and the following additions:
SSD mount, 3.5" mount, PCIe card support.

I will do a fan mounting system, a power button mounting system, and maybe a pump mount next. What would you like as a practical testbench feature?

Last edited: