Production Dr Zaber Sentry - Console-sized gaming PC case project

Andorski

Caliper Novice
Sep 10, 2016
I'm not too surprised by the Imgur comments. You basically saw the same complaints on the LTT, HC, and YATC YouTube videos. It's a good reminder that the SFF community, despite becoming more popular, is still a small segment of all PC builders. While we try to prioritize small size most builders don't see the value in it. Bigger cases, more cooling, better performance is still the mantra.

I recently participated in a focus group for a PC component manufacturer. I was pretty excited; I thought it was a good opportunity to let a company like this know that there's this community of people that want smaller cases that don't need to fit huge radiators and 2.5 slot GPUs. Man, did I feel like the odd man out. All the other participants didn't even know SFF was a thing. I was talking to one guy about it and he said, "Oh, like mATX?" Then when the community manager started to ask what kinds of products we wished were made by them I started to talk about real SFF cases - not just a +30L case that can only fit a ITX board. I could tell what I was saying was falling off deaf ears. I ended my focus group session talking about 280mm AIO coolers, lol.

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
hmmm?? what banner?

Look at Joshs post. He has a white banner like in this picture:

You can ask one of the Site Staff to add a Dr Zaber banner to your account so you are verified and identifiable by users as an official representative of your company.