Do AIO Cooling options improve when no graphics card?

john2095

What's an ITX?
Original poster
Nov 8, 2018
I'm planning no graphics card, but every example I've found has a graphics card (long or short) in their A4-SFX case.

I would like to know if that unused space will enable me to comfortably fit an All-In-One CPU cooler, perhaps with a dual fan radiator? Eg: the Corsair H100i?

(This build is for CI/software development builds and will run an 8700 with integrated graphics off the mobo).

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
I'm planning no graphics card, but every example I've found has a graphics card (long or short) in their A4-SFX case.

I would like to know if that unused space will enable me to comfortably fit an All-In-One CPU cooler, perhaps with a dual fan radiator? Eg: the Corsair H100i?

(This build is for CI/software development builds and will run an 8700 with integrated graphics off the mobo).
Yes, without a full length GPU, the A4 V3 provides a 120mm radiator mount which will allow you to mount a slim 120mm AIO. As for 240mm... I don't think there is enough room between the motherboard tray and the side panel for a radiator and fan, even with a 15mm fan.