Selling Various Graphics Cards for Sale

Over the past few years I've built up a small collection of Graphics Cards that I haven't really used much, this new forum section seems like the perfect opportunity to find them a better home where they can get some use.

If you are interested in any of the following cards or have any questions please get in touch.

MSI Radeon R9 285 Gaming OC 2Gb (Twin Frozr IV)
Price = £50 plus shipping

This card was bought mainly for photographing inside computer cases, it has only been used a handful of times for a few hours of usage. It is a very capable card, great for 1080p gaming, AMD renamed it the R9 380, it also features Twin Frozr cooling for good temps and noise levels.

There are a few small scuffs on the front of the card:

Gigabyte GTX 960 OC 4Gb (SOLD)
Price = £100 plus shipping

It was bought to test inside the LZ7 case, nearly new, it has been used for less than 10 hours in total, I want to upgrade to a higher TDP card so this is now up for sale.

The Gigabyte card is only 181mm in length, yet it features dual fans, for this reason it's a very quiet card even under high load.

Zotac GT 730 1Gb (Low Profile, Fanless & PCIe x1 Slot)
Price = £15 plus shipping

This is quite a unique card, firstly because it runs off a PCIe x1 slot so it can be used on motherboards that don't have full length PCIe slots. Performance wise it is capable of around Xbox 360 level graphics. Has hardly been used.

It was purchased to experiment in building a fanless mini gaming system in combination with an Intel J1900 fanless CPU, the experiments were unsuccessful as the GPU got up to 90C when gaming, this suggests you can't rely solely on passive cooling and some airflow is required in the case.

It comes with a short riser cable and low profile brackets, please bare in mind that it is just slightly wider than a single slot and is also a little taller than the Low Profile standard due to the heatsink wrapping around the PCB:

XFX Radeon R7 240 2Gb Core Edition Low Profile
Price = £10 plus shipping

This card is about the same power as the the GT 730 above, it is single slot and low profile, the full and half size brackets are included. Again, this card has hardly been used, probably no more than a couple of hours.

Sapphire Radeon 7750 1Gb (SOLD)
Price = £10 plus shipping

THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

This card was used in a HTPC for a few years up until recently, it's a good card for 720p gaming but will struggle with 1080p in modern games. It's PCIe powered and ideal for breathing life into a system with weak or no integrated graphics.

Last edited:

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Congratulations on setting up the first selling thread! I would be interested in the 960 to do fitment tests as well, but right now I can't justify the price. Do you have an exact measurement from the bottom of the PCIe slot connector to the tallest point on the shroud?

K888D

SFF Guru
Original poster
Lazer3D
Feb 23, 2016
www.lazer3d.com
Congratulations on setting up the first selling thread! I would be interested in the 960 to do fitment tests as well, but right now I can't justify the price. Do you have an exact measurement from the bottom of the PCIe slot connector to the tallest point on the shroud?

Thanks!

It measures 121mm from the bottom of the PCB (bottom of PCIe connector) to the top of the shroud.

Reactions: iFreilicht

K888D

SFF Guru
Original poster
Lazer3D
Feb 23, 2016
www.lazer3d.com
Just a quick update on the Graphics Cards for sale.

I have dropped the MSI R9 285 2Gb down to £70. The R9 285 offers similar performance to the R9 380 which currently retail for about £140 new.

I have also lowered the price of the Gigabyte GTX 960 4Gb down to £130, just a reminder that this card has hardly been used. 4Gb 960's start at about £175 new.