Dan Case & EVGA Hadron Air: Ghosts in new Shells

Germanese

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Apr 5, 2017
Yeah its slow going, getting these small parts ready designing them and printing them.
And i got a wedding coming up up next week, I need sleep LOL

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
The Motherboard Wifi removed and the rare mSata Halfsize SSD installed.

Wow, excellent!
Dunno why, but I never thought an mSata drive could have been compatible with a wifi port.
Will check if I can do that on my Z97I-Plus board. That could have saved me of doing a custom halfsize SSD casing plus some more free space!
Thx a lot for this great idea!

Reactions: Biowarejak

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
That's why Imgur rules and Photobucket drools.. they don't care for long term preservation of photos or the contexts they are in :p

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Also imgur lets you paste-into upload pixel clipboard data, which means cutcopypaste works straight from paint/photoshop/etc without needing to save as a file on your disk

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I wouldn't count on imgur either in the long run. They don't have a paid program anymore (which still annoys me since I actually paid for it for this exact reason) so they have every incentive to slowly kill off embedding too in order to direct traffic to their site where the ads are.

Last edited:

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Yeah, you can link a photo album from Google if you want to. The admins may have to add that functionality for Google, though, maybe.

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
After i noticed some bugs using google photos...generally just after upload...sometimes google moves photo to another location. It happened during my cerberus-x log

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Dropbox, Google, and OneDrive all are a bit quirky with permissions for embedding.

If the Image Gallery plugin in the next version of the forum software behaves the way I want, then we'll be implementing that though. So there'd be an alternative for the forum here at least.

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
Would it compress/downscale uploads? I imagine the locally hosted images would eat into server storage space (especially if they're straight off full-res photos from DSLRs or the equivalent in size)

Germanese

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Apr 5, 2017
Wahahahaha Screw you Photobucket !!!
The ads were annoying anyway.
Fired up my own server to how my files.
Been lying dormant anyway for 3 years now.
Make some use of it.

Some images are back up that i was able to download without getting mad at the ads pop up !!!

Germanese

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Apr 5, 2017
I used that one, it seems to be hard to get with all the ITX Ultra small cases popping up.