DAN C4-SFX

Wolfe1

Trash Compacter
Dec 12, 2019

Parts arriving...though of course missing the case for now...poor Sliger SM550 doesn't know what's coming 😅

Albatross1486

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2023
Computer Orbit has an ETA page for the c4 now: https://computerorbit.com/pages/dan-c4-sfx-pre-order-info

Batch 2 for me so more waiting :(
I'm pretty sure I'm in batch 1, since I ordered in maybe the first 20 minutes when it was up. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get here, Microcenter is getting low on stock of some ITX stuff and I'd like to snag some of the deals they have, but I guess I can wait. I have working PCs and I tested all my fans already.

Wolfe1

Trash Compacter
Dec 12, 2019
Yeah just a note
I just got my email too! This is a nice surprise!
*they made a label. No info on delivery yet.

"In some instances, we may generate your shipping label in advance prior to stock arriving in our warehouse. This is to enable us to ship your order efficiently and effectively as soon as stock does arrive. In this instance you will receive a fulfilment email & tracking number, however, this does not mean your order has been physically dispatched."

Just a heads up, exciting but doesn't mean they have any of these in hand yet.

Albatross1486

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2023
Yeah just a note

"In some instances, we may generate your shipping label in advance prior to stock arriving in our warehouse. This is to enable us to ship your order efficiently and effectively as soon as stock does arrive. In this instance you will receive a fulfilment email & tracking number, however, this does not mean your order has been physically dispatched."

Just a heads up, exciting but doesn't mean they have any of these in hand yet.
I saw that, but thanks for the reminder! I at least have a tracking number so that will tell me when it's actually in the shippers hands.

Oggie

Average Stuffer
Apr 25, 2023
I hope mine gets delivered tomorrow so can have nice long weekend, only thing I still have to order is GPU. Have my eye on 7900xt pulse.

Oggie

Average Stuffer
Apr 25, 2023
At home:
Arctic p12 max
Arctic p14 slim
SS 135
SN850x 1tb mvme

Coming tomorrow:
Case
7800x3d
Asus b650e itx
Asus Loki sfx-l 750w
G.Skill Flare X5 32GB 6000MHz CL32

Think that's all, as I said just need GPU.

Reactions: Albatross1486

Albatross1486

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2023
Ooh, solid build. Best of luck with the Asus board, hope there's no coil whine or BIOS issues. Do post some good fitment check pictures, the SS135 is going to be a common part for this case I suspect.

Reactions: Oggie