DAN C4-SFX

xil22

Chassis Packer
Sep 24, 2022
How's the RMA experience for US purchases from OverclockersUK/ComputerOrbit? My only reluctance is the risk of possible QC issues. Some vendors have you ship back on your own dime, which can be cost prohibitive with overseas shipping of items this size/weight.

Newegg isn't exactly the shining beacon of customer service either, but I think they still might be the safer bet?

Trying to weigh out which is the better option -- importing the C4 or waiting for Newegg stock. The latter option also has the benefit of not being the very first wave of customers, in case there are first adopter or QC issues. I personally might just wait, since I don't need the case immediately.

I love the design of this case so much, I might end up grabbing both a black and a silver.

I can vouch for Dan on this one. I had a bad riser cable on my dan a4 sfx. I contacted him and he personally sent me a replacement at no cost.

ivanzax

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 14, 2023
Hi All,

Ordered my DAN C4-SFX and can't wait to get it delivered. Bought all the components except GPU - was considering either getting MSI Gaming Trio X or Suprim. I know that Suprim is a bit outside the range but was wondering if any basic adjustments with GPU or the case might help to fit it? Not new to assembling a PC but haven't done deshroud before - does it mean a replace of original fans with slimmer ones? especially in case of Suprim. Sorry if I misunderstood the process.

It seems to be a good investment in the long term to buy a better version 4090 (already decided to spend some $), considering the quality of power and other components. Unfortunately, no FE is available here.

Thanks!

Elrigh

What's an ITX?
New User
May 15, 2023
The Asus 4070 TI TUF OC with 305 x 138 x 65 mm 3.25 Slot or the Rog Strix 4070 TI OC with 336 x 150 x 63 mm 3.15 Slot will fit?

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Solid review overall but Linus being Linus he made several attempts to screw it up. Anyone looking to deshroud their GPU this gives you one card that will work at least. Being a LTT video it will probably get at least 2 million views so I expect these things to sell very, very quickly.

loopaddiction

Chassis Packer
Dec 4, 2018
LTT video should certainly rake in more sales, though I'm sure the C4 doesn't exactly cater towards their core audience. Already seeing lots of comments about being too expensive, or SFF isn't worth it, or might as well buy the NR200P/Meshlicious, etc...Not everyone can appreciate the quality, aesthetics, and attention-to-detail of a case like this.

But not surprised Linus loves it. I remember he had 1 of the first and only videos on YouTube that covered the original A4, years ago before SFF exploded in popularity.

Prothea

Average Stuffer
Aug 26, 2018
LTT video should certainly rake in more sales, though I'm sure the C4 doesn't exactly cater towards their core audience. Already seeing lots of comments about being too expensive, or SFF isn't worth it, or might as well buy the NR200P/Meshlicious, etc...Not everyone can appreciate the quality, aesthetics, and attention-to-detail of a case like this.

But not surprised Linus loves it. I remember he had 1 of the first and only videos on YouTube that covered the original A4, years ago before SFF exploded in popularity.
Im not surprised, but Linus's audience is massive and covers multiple demographics, ranging from the tech casual/gamer dude to the IT professional and more niche stuff. Most of his videos can grab at least 2-3 million views, I'm sure there are plenty of people who had no idea about the C4 that are now turned on to it

Dampfbox

Cable-Tie Ninja
Bronze Supporter
Aug 9, 2022
@dondan the website countdown says it is still 8h from being released - will Caseking also list it at 04:00 PM today or is it worth hammering F5 on their website now already?

Last edited:
Reactions: Arboreal

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
No Caseking product page will be online 16:00 - this is the aggreement. But who knows if something goes wrong the product page could be available earlier.

Reactions: Dampfbox

rui

Efficiency Noob
Apr 5, 2023
Anyone else counting down the minutes to place your order ?

@dondan congratulations on the release, I have been lurking around this thread for quite a while, imagining how hard it must have been to integrate all the (sometimes conflicting) user feedback, as well as accommodating the (in my opinion) ridiculous sizes of the new high end GPUs.

Do you know if the case will be up for sale at the same time for caseking.de subsidiaries ? (globaldata.pt in my case, hi from Portugal :) )

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Hi rui,

thank you :) Sry i do not have any information how sub connected shops that are not under the Caseking holding will handle it. if you dont wanna miss it use Caseking :)