DAN C4-SFX

cy-one

Caliper Novice
Jul 31, 2020
*furiously reloading dan-cases.net because that will surely make the time go by faster*
Been gaming on my rig for 2-3 weeks now, but my old M1 is too small, so I made a quick 3D printed mainboard-carrier and GPU-mount (for stability, the non-reference 7900 XTX is 'fing huge and heavy) ... Been waiting for the C4-SFX :D

• Haha
Reactions: Oggie and Revenant

Dampfbox

Cable-Tie Ninja
Bronze Supporter
Aug 9, 2022
Are there any recommendations on radiator thickness already (both side and top)?

I'm going to use a single slot GPU block and the EK CPU Block/Pump combo which is supposed to be 59mm high.

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON INTERNATIONAL STOCK:

Before you throw stones on me on release date - here are some background information on stock amount and stock handling. To begin with DAN Cases is not responsible for any stock handling!

The international and EU launch is basically handled by Caseking. Caseking is a distributor and reseller. Furthermore Caseking is part of the Pro Gamers Group holding. Shops like OverclockingUK, PCCaseGear, Jimms.fi and Globaldata.pt are also a part of it.

If a holding member shop like OverclockersUK is interested in selling the C4-SFX it can place a product exchange order and will get units from Caseking. This will take 10-14 days. OverclockersUK initial C4-SFX request was ok but will not last very long respecting the big market share of the US market. But doesn’t worry OverclockersUK will restock every 2 weeks. Maybe they will keep orders online but will delay shipping to next restock.

Connected resellers like ComputerOrbit, Mindfactory s.o. that are not part of the Pro Gamers Group will get their stock from the resident holding member. So these shops are limited to the same resident holding member stock.

Stock situation:

• Caseking (EU customers) – good stock
  • OverclockersUK - limited stock/restock every 10 days
  • ComputerOrbit - stock relies on OverclockersUK

Good luck to everyone :)

Skybar

Cable Smoosher
Apr 23, 2023
Great news! I’m so excited! I hope I can get my hands on one. Havent decided on silver or black yet though.. leaning towards black.

loopaddiction

Chassis Packer
Dec 4, 2018
How's the RMA experience for US purchases from OverclockersUK/ComputerOrbit? My only reluctance is the risk of possible QC issues. Some vendors have you ship back on your own dime, which can be cost prohibitive with overseas shipping of items this size/weight.

Newegg isn't exactly the shining beacon of customer service either, but I think they still might be the safer bet?

Trying to weigh out which is the better option -- importing the C4 or waiting for Newegg stock. The latter option also has the benefit of not being the very first wave of customers, in case there are first adopter or QC issues. I personally might just wait, since I don't need the case immediately.

I love the design of this case so much, I might end up grabbing both a black and a silver.