DAN C4-SFX

RoxasForTheWin

Efficiency Noob
Feb 16, 2022
I was wondering who that new noctua cooler was for, a case like this would be the perfect niche for it. Available starting today as well, so hopefully we get some more C4 info to line up purchasing decisions soon lmao

Reactions: DrHudacris

Vareen

Caliper Novice
Aug 21, 2021
Now you know why the rad bracket has these special cutout on the right side. I have a D12L sample here and got it month ago. It will fit perfectly in the C4-SFX and the performance is much better than Silver Arrow and C14S.
How reliant on the CPU location (ie motherboard) is this cooler/cutout combination? What board is being used for testing, and how much wiggle room is there, please?

tangoak

Cable Smoosher
Aug 23, 2019
Now you know why the rad bracket has these special cutout on the right side. I have a D12L sample here and got it month ago. It will fit perfectly in the C4-SFX and the performance is much better than Silver Arrow and C14S.
Shut up and take my money!

You are so mean teasing us. Give us C4 already. :)

Soulforger90

Trash Compacter
Sep 30, 2019
How much better is the D12L compared to the C14S. I'm probably missing something here but...
D12L = 1 or 2 120mm fans, with a 140mm fan on the side bracket?
C14S = 1 x 140mm in low profile, along with 2 x 140mm fans on the side bracket?

mecher

Efficiency Noob
Jul 2, 2020
I'm curious how nh-d12l mount the second fan on itx board, it seem that the thicker tower will overhang the memory slot, and the second fan will mount after the memory slot

adilz92

Case Bender
New User
Nov 21, 2019
Would you recommend this for a 3090 FE? Debating if it’s worth the wait over a nr200p. Would def love this more design wise but wondering about cooling potential for the FE design.

Reactions: propernorf

Ald0s

Cable Smoosher
Nov 6, 2020
With the specs for the 4090 board out @ 335mm long, I'm assuming this card won't be able to fit into the C4 when it arrives?

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Yes but it could be easier if you add a fan grill to the fan that is close to the pump.

lurkersffpc

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 10, 2022
@dondan In the recent renders, I don't see the inlet/outlet ports that you had previously for an iceman resevoir/pump. Could you confirm if those are still in the case or if you decided to remove them. Thanks!

Reactions: geekyEd