DAN C4-SFX

Albatross1486

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2023
Updates for OverclockersUK goes hand in hand with ComputerOrbit updates. For C4-SFXv1 ComputerOrbit does sources cases from OverclockersUK (B2B).
Much appreciated! It's hard waiting after so long, but it's going to be worth it! I've slowly started acquiring the easy parts (fans, heatsink, other stuff I can test) but I'm really wanting to get this built! My current PC is becoming less stable by the day...

Markus.bitt

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 22, 2023
I would setup it with all fans pulling air from the inside of the case and push it out. This should be best for overall temps. Also if you put the fans before rad it will result in less noise :)

What a luck with the liquid metal :)
This is not valid for the Fans above the GPU, they are pulling in air towards the GPU itself, right?

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
What's the best place to order from for shipping to Canada?
ComputerOrbit or OverclockersUK

Holy .... looks like the

MSI RTX 4090 Suprim fits. This will also meant the MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio fits.

marjak

Efficiency Noob
May 21, 2023
Please give me more details what you plan with the PSU and fan so I can help you on this.
Just want to figure out if I can put a 25mm thick side Noctua fan (like NF-A14) and a SF750 Corsair, probably a noob question but just want to make sure.

marjak

Efficiency Noob
May 21, 2023
Just want to figure out if I can put a 25mm thick side Noctua fan (like NF-A14) and a SF750 Corsair, probably a noob question but just want to make sure.
Forgot to add, I would also like to know if a 25 mm thick fan will fit in the rear exhaust with say the Optimum Tech build. I dont see the thickness specified, so wondering if a 92 x 25 mm fan will fit (like NF-A9 PWM )

zhiend

What's an ITX?
New User
May 22, 2023
ComputerOrbit or OverclockersUK

Holy .... looks like the

MSI RTX 4090 Suprim fits. This will also meant the MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio fits.

Oh, wow, that's interesting. But it's strange, hasn't anyone tested this before? Does it really fit and not cause any problems? What are the temperatures and noise levels? Thanks!

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015

Will fit easy
Forgot to add, I would also like to know if a 25 mm thick fan will fit in the rear exhaust with say the Optimum Tech build. I dont see the thickness specified, so wondering if a 92 x 25 mm fan will fit (like NF-A9 PWM )
Dont waste your time with a 92mm rear fan. It is not needed

TheClash

Trash Compacter
Nov 13, 2017
Hey @dondan do you have any insights into when PC Case Gear will get their shipment or do you not have any visibility on that stuff as it is a bit too downstream?

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
It does work like this: Caseking has many partner shops like OverclockersUK or PcCaseGear. The partner shop has to make a internal order and Caseking will share stock/units with them. I called Caseking yesterday about this topic and they told me PcCaseGear didn't placed a internal order so they will get zero units.

I will remove them from the C4-SFX buy page. Australian customers has to order from ComputerOrbit or OverclockersUK. Sry.

• Sad
Reactions: futaris and MBR05E

Krulen

Efficiency Noob
May 23, 2023
Long time lurker, received the case yesterday from caseking, truly beautiful.
Unfortunately, transfering my system from my old case (silverstone raven rvz1) to this new one, there was an issue and i'm not posting (tryed almost anything for 5 straight hours yesterday), just a black screen, maybe the lack of ryzer in this case is generating the issue ?
Ordered an other GPU for tonight to test if it's my GPU that is just dead.

Overall 10/10 super easy to build in it, i took more time to disassemble my old system that to mount this one.

Reactions: Oggie

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
A lack of riser could not create an issue of black screen. It could be only the other way with riser in use.

- Did you tried your components on the table without case?
- Are all cables connected correctly and propper?
- Did you connect all cables - PCIe, ATX 24pin, CPU 8pin
- Is the gpu correctly seated into the PCIe port of the motherboard?
- Does all fan spin?
- A simple error could be plugin the display cable into the motherboard instead of GPU

If the system is not posting it could be:
- defective motherboard
- defective RAM
- defective CPU
- defective GPU
- defective PSU

Chippunk

Chassis Packer
Apr 18, 2023
Unfortunately, transfering my system from my old case (silverstone raven rvz1) to this new one, there was an issue and i'm not posting (tryed almost anything for 5 straight hours yesterday), just a black screen, maybe the lack of ryzer in this case is generating the issue ?

Overall 10/10 super easy to build in it, i took more time to disassemble my old system that to mount this one.
Maybe too much pressure on the cpu -> turn the cooler screws counterclockwise for 1/4 turn each.
Make sure the RAM and also all the power cables are proper seated.

Wolfe1

Trash Compacter
Dec 12, 2019

Try each port for your gpu display out, even ones you never used before. I have had issues before with a rebuild where my first post had to be from a specific port (I believe the one I was using originally).