DAN C4-SFX

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Many of these chinese 15L mATX cases have many limitations for CPU cooling or GPU support. The only way to do mATX in 15L and support RTX 4080/4090 is a sandwich based layout.

The smallest possible mATX case including the following features:
- classic hardware layout
- 280 AIO support
- tower heatsinks up to 145mm in height
- SFX and SFX-L support
- GPU with an height up to 145mm (like RTX 4080/4090)

would be 166 x 271 x 390 (WxHxL) = 17.5 L

I think the right way to do mATX is with ATX PSU and 360 AIO support. With the A3-mATX i have a case with these features in the pipeline.

The C4-SFX will go in production next week so the time for feature requests is over. ;)
Dan, thank you for this valuable insight into mATX design.
I genuinely have been wondering for a while what the minimum volume of a properly practical classical layout would be.
17.5L it is!

SIIIII

Cable Smoosher
Oct 10, 2022
The C4-SFX will go in production next week so the time for feature requests is over. ;)

@dondan Thank you so much for your Hard work! Im really looking forward to buy this case as soon as its available. Do you think it will be in shops at the beginning of March? I’m planning my build right now and would be thankful for an approximate time frame

m4nii

Trash Compacter
Feb 22, 2022

Wohoo - great news - congrats, can't wait to start my build, the old A4 build needs to be replaced :-)

Do you know, will there be preorders taken by Caseking/OC.uk?

SIIIII

Cable Smoosher
Oct 10, 2022
Thank you so much for your Hard work! Im really looking forward to buy this case as soon as its available. Do you think it will be in shops at the beginning of March? I’m planning my build right now and would be thankful for an approximate time frame
Dan, could you pls answer me atleast one time?

kse617

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 19, 2019
I am running 12900k with TT SS 135 , z690strix-g m-atx and 4070ti in 14,7l chineese case.
And you are telling fairy tales and celebrate 3 years without product.
Good luck to you
You already have the case and components you want yet you are in this thread complaining about a design you're not even interested in.

Go troll somewhere else.

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
I am running 12900k with TT SS 135 , z690strix-g m-atx and 4070ti in 14,7l chineese case.
And you are telling fairy tales and celebrate 3 years without product.
Good luck to you
You've earned yourself a warning, well done Sir ! There's a difference between constructive criticism and being a twat.

jesustakesthewheel

Case Bender
New User
Jan 13, 2023
Hey Dan, I have a few questions about this gorgeous case:
1. Is the silver color actually close to white like the pics seem to show ?
2. Could you provide us with the approximate cable size needed for custom cables ?
3. Can you have a 92mm fan installed in the back while having a 280mm AIO ?

Thanks for all your work, I am going to pre-order on caseking as soon as it is available.