Dan A4 v4: List of Compatible + Recommended 2070 Supers

deadline

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 9, 2018
That is the card I am using and its quiet compared to me previous card.

Awesome. Btw, do the fans still have an issue with 'pumping/humming/hissing' sound when they go from zero mode? Had a gen 1 Windforce 2080 with that issue.

Last edited:

lilclie

Caliper Novice
Jul 14, 2019
Awesome. Btw, do the fans still have an issue with 'pumping/humming/hissing' sound when they go from zero mode? Had a gen 1 Windforce 2080 with that issue.
I may need a video demonstration to discern from the 2070 super I have now.

I personally haven't noticed anything but maybe it's because I haven't paid attention to it.

deadline

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 9, 2018
I may need a video demonstration to discern from the 2070 super I have now.

I personally haven't noticed anything but maybe it's because I haven't paid attention to it.

Believe me, you'd notice. It was quite bad, so good to see the issues are being ironed out. Thanks for the update, ordering one now.

lilclie

Caliper Novice
Jul 14, 2019
@deadline I am using custom cables so there's loads of clearance on the right side

Last edited:
Reactions: deadline

botlebruiser

Caliper Novice
Apr 10, 2019
I just picked up an EVGA RTX-2070 Super XC Gaming and its been great so far. It is very loud when I use my custom fan profile I setup in Afterburner but I like to keep things cool haha. Its near silent during normal tasks. Its a good looking card as well and performs well. I can't say enough good things. I really want the MSI dual fan card if it comes in stock at the local microcenter soon enough.

PHE

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 14, 2019
Hi all,

Reading a lot about this case to build my first setup for the tv, I'm interested to know if there is a list of compatible 2080 Supers. Not sure if the cards "MSI RTX 2080 Super Gaming X Trio" or "Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC" will fit in the case.

data

What's an ITX?
Oct 14, 2019
Hi @dondan I am considering the Dan A4 v4.1, fantastic looking little cases!

Would "Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC" fit in this case without problems?

I've seen this comparison:
Which suggests the Super Gaming OC edition is slightly longer

Heckapoo

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 30, 2019
Putting together my build for my soon to arrive (hopefully) Dan case. I wanted to put a 2070super in here with 3 fans. The recommended Gigabyte one on the previous page seems like exactly what I wanted.

I've run into a problem though. Seems the earlier revision of these GV-N207SWF3OC-8GC was exactly two slots wide, but currently, I can only find the GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD for sale. which looks to be 2.3ish slots wide (and i'm guessing too thicc).

Is there any 3 fan 2070supers out there that will fit the A4 on the current market? Am I correct to assume that the new 2070super gigabyte windforce cards won't fit?