Funding CustomMOD Nano 1.6L (based on Asrock DeskMini GTX)

Choose best style of venting holes - https://imgur.com/a/3rpoc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com

Last edited:

duke00

Average Stuffer
May 27, 2016
Btw i think you can go smaller then your 1,27l if you build an unibody out oft the Metall 3d peinter with internal waterpipes and CPU an GPU cooler block ^^ maybe an Option for the future ^^

Reactions: SeñorDonut

QuantumBraced

Master of Cramming
Mar 9, 2017
I love the tiny size and minimalist design.

Without front I/O, it's not possible to get onboard audio with this board. Maybe a passthrough with connectors on the back?

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
I love the tiny size and minimalist design.

Without front I/O, it's not possible to get onboard audio with this board. Maybe a passthrough with connectors on the back?

This version of Nano case is not for sale. Version for market will have front I/O (USB-C, USB 3.0, Micro and Speaker).

Reactions: Ceros_X

duke00

Average Stuffer
May 27, 2016
i rly like this mainboard, only the ram slot should be better like thin itx :D and if this get intern LVDS then i see this perfect for an custom laptop :D

Reactions: SeñorDonut

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
So, what exactly are the height constraints on the CPU & GPU coolers with this chassis…?

Regarding the GPU cooler fan, Noctua is supposed to release their NF-A8x15 sometime this year…

Reactions: ricochet

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Regarding the magnets & such…

You mentioned attaching the MB via magnets at one point, this still a thing…?

I can see this being SUPER easy to 'upgrade' in regards to the M.2 SSDs if the MB was attached by magnets; simply pop the top (magnets), pop up the MB (magnets) & insert new M.2…!