Cooling Cryorg C7 copper

Obakemono

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 20, 2019
Why are the C7 copper version so difficult to find now? I have the C7 "normal" version but I would like the copper one too.

O

Myzhi

Chassis Packer
Dec 9, 2018
The C7G is 2-3C better since it’s the actually the Copper with Graphene black coating.

It’s out of stock, but you can preorder it from:

Reactions: LeandroB

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I think I still see some C7 Cu (with or without graphene coating) floating around in Taobao.
Have you searched Taobao?
BTW, if you plan to use Noctua fan on a C7, consider picking up some fan clips like:-

Obakemono

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 20, 2019
The C7G is 2-3C better since it’s the actually the Copper with Graphene black coating.

It’s out of stock, but you can preorder it from:
The new blacked out CU version looks really nice. I'll try to pre-order it and see what happens.

O

Myzhi

Chassis Packer
Dec 9, 2018
The new blacked out CU version looks really nice. I'll try to pre-order it and see what happens.

O
I forget to mention, only the C7G comes with fan clips so you don’t need to rig your own or buy others to fit 3rd party fans, like Noctua.

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Cryorig's done now. Even the regular ones are getting hard to find.

They showed off new cooler recently. Damn shame if they go out of business...

EDIT: It seems they still may be active outside the USA.

EDIT 2: I found this quote from a cofounder of the company....

"Hi, this is Steve. Yes, that Steve. No CRYORIG is not out of business. I just left CRYORIG to pursuit other interests. Cooling backpacks now instead of CPUs LOL. The brand has been hard hit by the tariff wars but still operating and afloat. My decision to leave has no directly relation to this however. I have been in the PC cooling industry for 10+ yrs and it was just time for me to try out new things that interest me. I still hang out on reddit and on all my fav tech forum/sites and still drop in time to time to talk about PC's and Cooling tech. "

Last edited: