Corsair H100 AIO’s inside M1 6.1?

Joe1963

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Mar 11, 2021
Hello all,

just received my Ncase M1 v6.1 and in the process of switching over cases intend to get a new 240mm AIO CPU cooler.

I’d narrowed it down to either the NZXT Kraken X53 or some type of Corsair H100 AIO but after reading reports of noticeable pump noise on the X53 (which would bother me as the case is going to be very close to me on my desk) I’ve decided to go with Corsair.

My issue is I can’t make hide nor hair of the differences/specs of these coolers, there’s:

H100i PRO XT RGB
H100x
iCUE H100i Elite CAPELLIX RGB
H100i RGB Platinum

I’m after the quietest pump possible, fans are irrelevant as I’m going to swap with Noctua A12x25’s, not fussed about major RGB bells and whistles, right angled tubing/barbs for case clearance/cable management and access to software for controlling fan speed/any RGB lighting.

I understand that some use CoolIt pumps and others use Asetek, but I’ve been trying to wrap my head around these for a while and am drawing a blank.

Like I say I just want the quietest/best performing AIO with the thickest radiator possible and software control for pump speed and any lighting.

Any help would really be appreciated!