Accessory Corsair Dark Core vs. Logitech 903 - which one?

Dedaciai

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 31, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of making my physical desktop competely free of cords. IdI like to get a wireless gaming mouse and itsi come down to the Dark Core and the Logitech 903.

Price isn't issue for me, but the biggest issues for me are comfort, user friendless (rgb software and wireless dependibilty), and post purchase support should the device go belly up.

I'm currently using a Corsair M65 Pro RGB. I like it a lot except for the fact it is a tad heavy even after taking out the weights; and the wires have to go. Lol

IveI always had pleasant experiences with Corsair support, but have actually never purchased or used a Logitech product.

Any educated or informed opinions/usage/customer service experiences of either device would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Deda

jmarin

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 8, 2018
I've used exclusively Logitech mice for almost 2 decades and have never had an issue. They've also been the most comfortable (for me and my grip) than anything I've tried.

Reactions: Dedaciai

McTeags

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 18, 2017
I’ve never used a Corsair mouse but I currently have the Logitech G900. I uninstalled the software after I adjusted the RGB to shut off in wireless mode and calibrated the sensor to my mouse pad. The software was easy to use, effective and had a nice UI. I’ve owned other Logitech mice previously and their customer support is great. The mouse itself is solid. I switched from the Mionix Castor. I liked that mouse a bit better from a build/comfort perspective but not having wires on my mouse has made a huge difference while transporting my PC for LAN parties.

Reactions: Dedaciai

MultiDoc

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 2, 2018
As the above members said, can't go wrong with Logitech. I'm also a Logitech mouse user since forever and very pleased, and if you ever need support/warranty etc they are among the best.

Reactions: Dedaciai and TheHig

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
Another vote for Logitech here.

I almost went with her Corsair Dark since I too have an M65pro and am a fan of Corsair since forever.

But... My first “gaming “ mouse was a Logitech mx518 purchased fron Newegg in 2006! It still works and is on the family PC. It looks as old as it is certainly but these are legendary for a reason.

So I returned to Logitech and could not be happier.

I now have a Logitech g403 wireless and am loving it. It may not be feature rich but I’m a 5 button mouse guy and the feel is spot on for me.

Good hunting.

Reactions: Dedaciai and jmarin

McTeags

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 18, 2017
I do want to point out that I think Logitech mice are a bit overpriced at retail price but they go on sale often and market price falls below retail price usually around 6 months after a new mouse comes out.

jmarin

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 8, 2018
Another vote for Logitech here.

I almost went with her Corsair Dark since I too have an M65pro and am a fan of Corsair since forever.

But... My first “gaming “ mouse was a Logitech mx518 purchased fron Newegg in 2006! It still works and is on the family PC. It looks as old as it is certainly but these are legendary for a reason.

So I returned to Logitech and could not be happier.

I now have a Logitech g403 wireless and am loving it. It may not be feature rich but I’m a 5 button mouse guy and the feel is spot on for me.

Good hunting.

Totally just went from a MX518 to a g403 myself (except I stayed wired). So damn comfortable