SFF.Network Computex Day 0

Hey folks,

Just a heads up - I'll be attending the AMD and NVIDIA press conferences today. I'll be posting video content of both later in the day, but to keep you all up to date throughout the day, I'll be tweeting and Instagramming.

instagram.com/sffworkshop

twitter.com/sffworkshop

Video on both events will be published to the SFF.Network YouTube channel this evening!

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Question 1: WHAT THE HECK IS A THAT TALL THING
Question 2: will this fit in the Dan A4 or Ncase M1 or NFC S4M? o_o

Question 3: How the F is airflow going to work with these new ASUS boards. All I see when I look at them is a giant pocket of hot air around the CPU. I presume these have been designed with ASUS AIO coolers in mind?

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Question 3: How the F is airflow going to work with these new ASUS boards. All I see when I look at them is a giant pocket of hot air around the CPU. I presume these have been designed with ASUS AIO coolers in mind?

Definitely looks like a water-cooling only situation...

The X570 Strix ITX does not look much better...

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018
And gigabyte itx, from gamersnexus new video:

3:11 - ITX price estimate for the Aorus X570I is around $220.

6+2 phases VRM rated 70A, so better than even MSI B450I which had the best ITX VRM setup for Ryzen 2000 generation with VRM setup of 6+2 phases IR3555 (60A). For those who do have the MSI B450I, Buildzoid speculated that it would be able to cope with the eventual 16 core at stock so maybe no need to upgrade the motherboard unless you really want the PCIE 4.0 on everything.

Reactions: Soul_Est

OtackKulandinglar

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2019
And here I thought Computex would clear up what I wanted to do with my first SFF build not confuse me even more.

Haven't seen a lot on the Lian Li TU150 or the giant Coolermaster Mastercase H100 yet

Reactions: ilord

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
The TU150 is interesting from an air cooling perspective. I wonder if it will fit the Noctua 120mm tower...

Reactions: ilord

OtackKulandinglar

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2019

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
The TU150 looks a lot like a slightly bigger nCase M1... I know they make them so maybe they just saw the nCase and were like "let's do our own version" - looks nice though.

Actually this article has more information:

Last edited:
Reactions: OtackKulandinglar

OtackKulandinglar

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2019
The TU150 looks a lot like a slightly bigger nCase M1... I know they make them so maybe they just saw the nCase and were like "let's do our own version" - looks nice though.

Actually this article has more information:

I woke up to watch their stream for the case and ask questions. Actual cooler height is 165mm. Screwless panels. All aluminum. Handle is magnetic locking both up and down. I believe they said full size PSU. They aren't sure on fit for the ASUS Impact since the streamer people just found out about it today. I didn't get a release date, but price will be $109. I asked for number of liters but didn't get a response, boo! Video along with the Lancool II case should be on their Facebook page

Last edited:
Reactions: NinoPecorino