SFF.Network Computex 2019 Day 1

Day one: 1F Nangang Exhibition Centre Hall 1.

I'll be posting snaps during the day off my phone to the SFF.N Discord, and the SFF.N and SFF Workshop Instagram channels (and via integrations to twitter)

If anything is not exactly SFF focus (i.e. servers, weird stuff, LOLworthy items) it'll only be in the SFF Workshop Discord and SFF Workshop Instagram.

As a heads up, I can't entertain people needing me to go to _____________ booth on a certain day or "asap" as I need to retain flexibility. So no "OMG brand has this mobo plz go check it out for me now kplzthx" please! I'm under enough stress XD

My content focus at Computex 2019 is video. Therefore content won't be going up throughout the day as in previous years, but mostly in the evening Taipei time as I get back to my "hotel". (I'm mostly a one man band this year :) )

Social medias:

SFF.N

SFF Workshop

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
It's what I'm here for!

Today I learnt that somehow, the mic cable on my Boya cardioid microphone is directional. The SilverStone video was a heavily edited audio with the cable unknowingly the wrong way around (there are literally no markings). The Noctua vid is no audio editing, just pure mic input. Le sigh. Learning experience I guess!

Reactions: VegetableStu

Kooki

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 30, 2016
Yay for videos! ?
That Nactua Passive cooler <3 Was there any information on its exact dimensions?

Last edited: