SFF.Network Computex Day 0

Hey folks,

Just a heads up - I'll be attending the AMD and NVIDIA press conferences today. I'll be posting video content of both later in the day, but to keep you all up to date throughout the day, I'll be tweeting and Instagramming.

instagram.com/sffworkshop

twitter.com/sffworkshop

Video on both events will be published to the SFF.Network YouTube channel this evening!

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Who else is in Taipei with you this time? Also don't forget to have a Hoisin infused Big Mac for me.

Secret-Misthios

Average Stuffer
May 25, 2019
Really curious to see the TDP to performance of the new AMD processors, the [hopefully] release in all black versions of all Noctua coolers. And though wishful thinking, new Noctua coolers to fit the gaps in height not covered by the current lineup.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Livestream will be available on COMPUTEX YouTube channel: and AMD YouTube channel

Reactions: Soul_Est

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Special Request: Can you please ask Zotac WHEN or even IF they will release the EN52070V?

Reactions: confusis

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Pics & info on all & any X570 ITX motherboards, especially the ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Impact...!?!

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
From new linus video:

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
TLDR;

New certification (Studio) for creator focused software stack and associated hardware - i.e. pro laptops and the software creators use. A couple more RTX enabled games, including a rebuild of Quake 2. No Jensen on stage. Outside of Pro grade laptops, no hardware launched.

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Wow, yeah, when I initially looked at that, I thought the image was showing the module floating above the motherboard, but I now see it is REALLY tall...

Like, will that hit a 240 AIO & fans in the side bracket of a NCASE M1...?

Have not heard of any X570 / AM4 ITX (or DTX) from ASRock as of yet...?