Completed Circle Pro - Solid Alu CNCed mini-itx case - 240mm liquid cooling

blindphleb

Average Stuffer
Feb 7, 2018
Well, the case was designed withx itx in mind ... So.... *Shrugs*
Do you have any experience with using the popular mini gpus from Zotac? I'm using a Ncase M1 with a GTX 1080 FE and an accelero heatsink, and if I switched to this case for aesthetics I wouldn't want to get a bunch of fan noise as a trade-off. I'm just trying to get a sense of what the user experience is for people that have used the case and those GPUs.

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
Do you have any experience with using the popular mini gpus from Zotac? I'm using a Ncase M1 with a GTX 1080 FE and an accelero heatsink, and if I switched to this case for aesthetics I wouldn't want to get a bunch of fan noise as a trade-off. I'm just trying to get a sense of what the user experience is for people that have used the case and those GPUs.
The Accelero with bottom exhaust fans in the M1 is more quiet than the Zotac Mini.

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
The Accelero with bottom exhaust fans in the M1 is more quiet than the Zotac Mini.

There is a $2 mod which requires you to remove the loud stock fans, use a y-splitter and attach two noctua pwm fans to the heatsink. Works perfectly and the QUIETEST/most efficient GPU ever.
Yes. This was done on a Zotac 1080TI Mini. Also works on the Zotac 1080 (non-TI) mini.

Reactions: NinoPecorino

thenisse

Chassis Packer
Jan 25, 2019
Here are some teasers from my custom waterloop build for this case. Hope it gets people excited.

Some info:
Intel 6700k
Zotac 1070 mini
16gb ram
256gb nvme

(Might upgrade these in the future, they are from my old pc, except the 1070)

Ek blocks for for cpu and gpu(gpu is the universal one from ek)
240mm rad on top with 2 noctua nf-f12 2000
Only 1 fan on the bottom: noctua nf-a12
EK D5 140 res pump combo

Custom sleeves all done by hand. And I honestly think I screwed up the 24pin atx cable but we will see once I get my 400w dc/ac brick from hdplex.

Thoughts (watercooling related):
Pros:
- Looks amazing and hopefully performs great.
- A lot more possible with a shorter/smaller reservoir.
- Cad file available for the case.
- Somehow fitted a drain valve and a quick release in there to ease the coolant filling/draining process.
Cons:
- Super hard to work in for watercooling as with many other sff cases.
- Had to give up one of the bottom fans because the d5 pump cables were sticking out from the bottom. Modded my pump and put the cables on the side, but realized I broke the solders in the pcb inside. gg :( bought a new one and took out the fan on the bottom to have space for cable management.
- Probably won't fit a full gpu waterblock, so I didn't bother.
- The mobo side of the case has a small problem with the 90 degree fitttings on the cpu block. They stick out probably .5mm and the glass doesn't close on one corner. Still holds though. I'd suggest to lower the inner braces that lift the mobo by that amount?
- Terrible cable management if you don't give up one or both of the fans on the bottom(it's just visible since there isn't a cover anywhere).
- This isn't a cons for the case but more for mini sized gpus: hard to find good blocks.
- If you want to do watercooling, you need a hdplex psu + brick combo.
- Had to give up on some airflow on the gpu side as the psu directly blocks airflow. I tried compensating for this by putting high pressure fans rather than some fancy rgb fan.

Let me know if anybody has any questions. I am currently waiting on some parts to update the top tube of the cpu side and actually power the pc. I might do a timelapse of the build and put it up on youtube.

Last edited:

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
Here are some teasers from my custom waterloop build for this case. Hope it gets people excited.

Some info:
Intel 6700k
Zotac 1070 mini
16gb ram
256gb nvme

EK D5 140 res pump combo

Custom sleeves all done by hand. And I honestly think I screwed up the 24pin atx cable but we will see once I get my 400w dc/ac brick from hdplex.

Pros:
- Somehow fitted a drain valve and a quick release in there to ease the coolant filling/draining process.
Cons:
- Had to give up one of the bottom fans because the d5 pump cables were sticking out from the bottom. Modded my pump and put the cables on the side, but realized I broke the solders in the pcb inside. gg :( bought a new one and took out the fan on the bottom to have space for cable management.
- The mobo side of the case has a small problem with the 90 degree fitttings on the cpu block. They stick out probably .5mm and the glass doesn't close on one corner. Still holds though. I'd suggest to lower the inner braces that lift the mobo by that amount?
- Terrible cable management if you don't give up one or both of the fans on the bottom(it's just visible since there isn't a cover anywhere).
- This isn't a cons for the case but more for mini sized gpus: hard to find good blocks.
- Had to give up on some airflow on the gpu side as the psu directly blocks airflow. I tried compensating for this by putting high pressure fans rather than some fancy rgb fan.

Let me know if anybody has any questions. I am currently waiting on some parts to update the top tube of the cpu side and actually power the pc. I might do a timelapse of the build and put it up on youtube.
This is very cool! Thanks for sharing

WinterCharm

Master of Cramming
Jan 19, 2019

Some info:
Intel 6700k
Zotac 1070 mini
16gb ram
256gb nvme

EK D5 140 res pump combo

Pros:
Cons:

Beautiful build! looks like a lot of work to get a custom waterloop in there... I'm waiting for the Ryzen 3000 series to release, and the Asus Impact X570 motherboard that's being rumored. It would be a dream.

thenisse

Chassis Packer
Jan 25, 2019
Beautiful build! looks like a lot of work to get a custom waterloop in there... I'm waiting for the Ryzen 3000 series to release, and the Asus Impact X570 motherboard that's being rumored. It would be a dream.

Honestly, I enjoy the 'work' part of it so I don't mind it at all, I will be a bit sad when I all do with the computer is to turn it on and off after it's build. I assume a lot of people here feel that way as well.

Here is a pic after I added the last bend of the loop. Now waiting for the hdplex 400w ac/dc.... (the tape up top is removed since this photo...)

volive

Cable Smoosher
Jan 4, 2019
There's some stock right now. An email went out earlier today saying there would be stock. You should have gotten the email if you signed up to be notified of new stock!

thank you, I already bought the case.
it was a great idea sending an email earlier.