Completed Circle Pro - Solid Alu CNCed mini-itx case - 240mm liquid cooling

JDragon

Average Stuffer
Aug 22, 2018
Absolutely gorgeous. I love the aesthetic. Would definitely be in for one if I didn’t just get one of the new RTX FE cards.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I can't wait to see the first builds in this !

I didn't realise you were based in Australia (or atleast the production is), this will mean quite high shipping costs for most people.

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
That is a beautiful case, but that price is really high. Best of luck on your product, and you should really include real pictures of a complete build inside the case.

Reactions: Flyingpepper

CircleTect

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Circle Studio
May 1, 2017
circlestudio.co
Appreciate the kind words everyone!

I can understand where some of you are coming from in regards to the price, but that's because there has never been a computer case like this before. Each frame part is literally made from a solid block of aluminium - it's just a completely different class of quality.

You're right though, we didn't include enough build photos - so here you go:

You'll notice when the case is upright and the panels are on, that there are no visible screws anywhere. You can also see we managed to hide the GPU bracket mount which is visible on every other case. We also made completely custom dust filters (two layers of them).

Thanks for all of you who have already made a purchase - for everyone else, we've only got a few units left in the current batch!

circlestudio.co
Password: sffearlyaccess

SashaLag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 10, 2018
This case is just a piece of marvel... I'm curious about thermals! The price anyway... is just a "litle bit" out of my pocket...

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
I love everything about this case. It is just too much out of reach for me. Goodluck CircleTect, wish you success on this (I am seeing that the solid panel is already sold out which is a good sign)

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
I wouldn't doubt that machining and finishing for all those parts would cost quite a lot. Also, this build really shows how densely packed everything is!

AP2

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 1, 2017
Man... this looks so good. If it only it could fit a 140mm width radiator I would’ve click the purchase button.

Longbow072

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 25, 2018
Awesome case! This caught my eye since I've running in to cooling issues on my CPU with a Cryorig and a 6700k and this caught my eye. I've been looking to keep my SFF since my work situation mandates a SFF is a must so I can pack it up and fly it back with me if necessary. I've been looking in to running LCing since encountering my TT issues on my 6700k. Node 202 just can't cut it when it comes to moving heat out of the case.

I'm a bit bummed you didn't go ahead with the larger case to fit a full size GPU so i could re-use my FE 1080, but oh well right nows not a bad time to buy a new GPU.

Just a few Q's
1. Will G.Skill RGB ram clear with the AIO tubing? I now in the build notes you mentioned the ram needs to be low profile, but I'd rather not buy another two sticks of 32 gb ram if possible.

2. Fan Header splitters. I'm currently running a GA-Z170 WIFI motherboard which only has one case fan header. I think the friend of mine who I purchased this system from is already using at least one fan header, since I have two Noctua's blowing inward on the FE 1080. I'm making a leap of logic

3. DEEPCOOL Maelstrom 240 RGB Is an option I was looking at, since it seems to be the same cooler and radiator, but with RGB fans. Any suggestions on how to wire up the RBG controller and will it even work with the motherboard I have? If not and I opt to swap out the MB, any idea's on were to stash and wire an RGB/PWM fan controller? I however don't know if this will work with the GA-Z170 WIFI motherboard I'm running in my Node 202.

Last edited:

KamikazePlatypus

Caliper Novice
Aug 13, 2018
Appreciate the kind words everyone!

I can understand where some of you are coming from in regards to the price, but that's because there has never been a computer case like this before. Each frame part is literally made from a solid block of aluminium - it's just a completely different class of quality.

You're right though, we didn't include enough build photos - so here you go:

You'll notice when the case is upright and the panels are on, that there are no visible screws anywhere. You can also see we managed to hide the GPU bracket mount which is visible on every other case. We also made completely custom dust filters (two layers of them).

Thanks for all of you who have already made a purchase - for everyone else, we've only got a few units left in the current batch!

circlestudio.co
Password: sffearlyaccess

Never been a case like this before? What? The Ghost S1 is also machined from a solid block of aluminum and costs $280 less. There is literally nothing about this case to justify the insanely high price. Good luck with the sale, but don't be surprised when people complain about the price.

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
The Ghost S1 in NOT machined from a solid block of aluminium...

It has an inner chassis which is mainly the spine, front & rear panels which attach to the spine, side panels which slide into grooves on the front & rear panels, and top & bottom panels; definitely not machined from a solid block...

The Circle Pro, on the other hand, is a solid piece; top, bottom, front, & rear are all one solid piece machined from a solid block...

Reactions: whatanoob

whatanoob

Trash Compacter
Jun 18, 2018
I'd really like to see a full video review of this case. That build quality seems incredible from the pictures.

JDragon

Average Stuffer
Aug 22, 2018
I'm really tempted to buy this case even though none of my hardware will fit. Any plans in the future for a larger version? 280mm AIO, reference GPU, and full size case fan support could make this more appealing to the mainstream. Not sure if that would push it out of SFF range though.

JDK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 25, 2018
Awesome case! I just watched the build video and I am impressed how much thought went into it.

The price is pretty hefty though, especially if you want to order from Europe (hello insane shipping and taxes!). Guess I really have to wait for Dan's C4 or compromise and just buy the A4 or Raijintek Ophion.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
The Ghost S1 in NOT machined from a solid block of aluminium...

It has an inner chassis which is mainly the spine, front & rear panels which attach to the spine, side panels which slide into grooves on the front & rear panels, and top & bottom panels; definitely not machined from a solid block...

The Circle Pro, on the other hand, is a solid piece; top, bottom, front, & rear are all one solid piece machined from a solid block...
If you look carefully, it's actually four solid blocks (front/rear/top/bottom). Your overall point is still correct though; the Ghost uses extrusions with some additional CNC machining, whereas the Circle Pro's outer shell parts looks to be entirely machined, making it undoubtedly quite a bit more expensive to produce.

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
Good looking, but the layout and structure is not optimal, that why people complain about price.
System will get a lot of dust after short time because of bottom fans blow inside case.