Concept Chimney - 18L dual 360 rad / dual graphics cards mATX case

arturbecker

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 31, 2019
Just a sketch of this balls-to-the-wall idea...

A case supporting two dual slot graphics cards (given that a mATX board can be found with the right pcie slot pitch :p), and where you can mount dual 360mm radiators, and a SFX/SFX-L PSU.

The case is vertically oriented with a footprint of 25.5cm (depth) * 17.7cm (width)

Now, I really don't have much experience with liquid cooling (you can probably tell from the absence of a pump or reservoir on the renders), but intuitively it seemed like a possible solution for cramming two radiators in the space above the motherboard would be to have them facing each other, so that the warm air coming out of each would join on the middle and exit the case from the top, like a chimney. Or maybe that's a terrible idea.

chx

Master of Cramming
May 18, 2016
It seems to me the radiator on the left won't get any air or if it does it'll be hot from the video cards.

arturbecker

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 31, 2019
It seems to me the radiator on the left won't get any air or if it does it'll be hot from the video cards.

I see... the idea would be to have everything watercooled, so the rad wouldn't have to deal with air exhausted from the gpus.
Or else, if the cards were indeed stock cooled, have only the front rad, since two is probably overkill for a CPU.