SFF.Network CES 2019: CoolerMaster

Content created by Drew Duncan (@3lfk1ng )

CoolerMaster was on our rounds of the CES convention today, showcasing many a new keyboard and some news!

They now have an in-house PSU development team. They want to be able to compete with EVGA and Corsair in PSU sales.

Read more here.

Last edited:

Kooki

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 30, 2016
Any info on the battery life of those slim 60% keyboards?
Also, any word on whether they only plan for versions with rechargeable batteries (no options with AA or AAA batteries)?

Reactions: Jello

Reldey

Master of Cramming
Feb 14, 2017
What kind of switches do those use? Didn't look like cherry or mechanical to me.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Ah. That 60% layout looks similar with GK64 or iGK64. Are they programmable?

owliwar

Master of Cramming
Lazer3D
Apr 7, 2017
I loved this!
the 60% keyboard would be a welcoming addition to my setup for sure

Sympathizer

Caliper Novice
Jul 27, 2016
Don't know if anyone noticed, but the title photo shows a Space Gray colored keyboard with Apple layout. Is there any additional information about it?

enricko7

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2018
This keyboard would have so much potential if it wasn't reliant on a BT connection :(

These keyboards are wired/wireless. The cable is usb-c as well.

Don't know if anyone noticed, but the title photo shows a Space Gray colored keyboard with Apple layout. Is there any additional information about it?

Dunno about the apple layout, but the number pad looks like a nice add-on. I wonder if there is any info floating around about that...

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
These keyboards are wired/wireless. The cable is usb-c as well.
I know they are wired or wireless, but the whole point of them is to be wireless and Bluetooth just has too many issues for me to get a keyboard that uses it. I'd rather wait for Corsair or Logitech to put out a wireless one that uses a dongle like most mice do.

enricko7

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2018
I know they are wired or wireless, but the whole point of them is to be wireless and Bluetooth just has too many issues for me to get a keyboard that uses it. I'd rather wait for Corsair or Logitech to put out a wireless one that uses a dongle like most mice do.

Ahhh gotcha. What bluetooth issues do you usually have? Reception from a distance?