Stalled Catz C-1 (5L), C-SFX (10L) and C-WS (15L)

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the S4 actually smaller than this? Indeed I initially wanted to S4 because it was smaller - but this is slightly larger.
odd, i see the OP states 5L which is bigger than the S4's 4.7L, but I also remember reading a comment about this case being 4L, which is it exactly?

bledha

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 22, 2017
yup, you're right. I'm bad with numbers, I should double check before i state them XD. I always confuse the original PS4's volume with that of the S4 mini, too.

Me too - I am the most forgetful person ever! I am just lurking here excited to get my C1. Speaking of which, I am also interested in what @deadz0ne asked, because I never thought about it!

Hey, do the Vandal switches come pre-wired or do I need to buy the connectors seperatly?

Let us know, @amitoza, I never thought about that!

fminus

Cable-Tie Ninja
May 14, 2016
Catz C1...The unibody prototype he showed is 351x212x67mm. The S4 mini is 330x215x63. I believe that 20mm difference in width is due to the parvum cubes being used.

eggDK

Average Stuffer
Mar 14, 2016
... smaller C1 (C2?) 4L based on this design - still with 2xSSD 2.5" support.

This looks even more interesting! Is this one next in line, or what's your plan?

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
Nice case, here's a funny story on how I discovered it... on Reddit someone wanted an S4 mini and another posted said "you could buy this case instead for cheaper".

Oh hey, it's me :D I've tried to share this case as much as possible over on the sub. It's a great alternative to the S4, and like you mentioned, the GPU facing up looks really nice.

Grafite

3D Printing Enthusiast
Feb 20, 2017
Oh hey, it's me :D I've tried to share this case as much as possible over on the sub. It's a great alternative to the S4, and like you mentioned, the GPU facing up looks really nice.
I too have done the same on reddit. While it is very similar to the s4, I think the Catz cases are great just due to how fast amitoza will have it out to you. Something that appeals to a lot of people, including me.

Reactions: Biowarejak

amitoza

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CATZ
Feb 10, 2017
By the way are the feet that someone mentioned, a part of the case or seperate? can I buy some similarly shaped non-slip feet?
Small feets are part of kit.

sorry for not responding - l had some problems with my internet supplier - 3days with no internet :(

Even more - my company bend unibodies for second batch "Inside out", and I have to wait to tuesday, for new one.... again one week delay :(

Last edited: