Discussion Case suggestions for dual AIO

k1llah3rtz

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 20, 2021
Hi All,

Looking for some friendly advise please :).

Currently have a Dan A4 build which i've just about complete barring a bit of 3d printing that needs to be completed but have an AIO unit coming for my GPU and wondered which low-volume ITX cases can hold a 240mm rad (for the GPU) and a 120 or larger AIO for the CPU?

Really want another small build if possible but ideally with a little more airflow than my A4 as my 5600X is quite toasty with the 645LT.

TIA

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Dual radiator builds in a custom loop generally fall into the 10L to 20L territory. Off the top of my head, case you could probably pull it off with are the NCASE M1, Ghost S1, NR200, and Cerberus. It sounds like the Ghost might be what you're looking for.

Just FYI: I have a 5600x in a Ghost S1 and the Noctua L12 Ghost edition cools effectively.

Reactions: rfarmer

k1llah3rtz

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 20, 2021
thanks everyone - i'm no further along. The M1 looks like a cool build but after listening to @optimumtech reflect on his M1 build and thermal constraints, i'm now wondering if dual rad is the way to go and go vertical with a single larger rad i.e. 280mm - e.g. meshlicious.

also thinking whether the phanteks evolv shift would make for a better showcase build.... too many options lol