Thanks for the great feedback guys - to summarize:
1) low profile PCIE connectors
2) in regards to the 24PIN connector should it be a right angled one or just a regular one but low profile?
3) very flexible wires for easier cable management
4) cable kits for popular PSU Series such as Corsair & SilverStone - how about the Seasonic SFX Series?
1) great idea
2) great idea if given as a pluggable add on, so i can change my cable layout on the or if i change some components
3) imho flexible means cheap ( i mean, too flexible) and if they're the right lenght cable management is almost painless
4) nice idea for faster purchases, but not as useful as the previous ones