Brain Tumor Build (S4 Mini #517)

PaulWalker

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, sorry for the delay with no updates. I presented the finished build to my brother last night. His surgery is scheduled for this morning and he's currently in pre-op right now. He was really excited to get the build and I know it will make his recovery time go by a little easier.

I was up until 2am Wednesday night getting the sleeving done and wiring the power button. My first post attempts failed. I double checked all my pinouts with my multimeter, but it was so late I didn't have any time to further troubleshooting. After a couple hours rest I realized I had just plugged in the wrong HDMI cable. Once that was fixed it booted without issue. I got the OS installed and then hit the road to drive to my mom's house where my brother is staying and gave him the build last night. Thanks for all your support and interest in this build. My family appreceiates it. Sorry I didn't get more pictures of my work the other night. Without further ado, I give you the final build pictures.

The other S4 is my personal build, but I had to get a couple group shots.

BrotherStein

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 11, 2017
Hey guys, sorry for the delay with no updates. I presented the finished build to my brother last night. His surgery is scheduled for this morning and he's currently in pre-op right now. He was really excited to get the build and I know it will make his recovery time go by a little easier.

I was up until 2am Wednesday night getting the sleeving done and wiring the power button. My first post attempts failed. I double checked all my pinouts with my multimeter, but it was so late I didn't have any time to further troubleshooting. After a couple hours rest I realized I had just plugged in the wrong HDMI cable. Once that was fixed it booted without issue. I got the OS installed and then hit the road to drive to my mom's house where my brother is staying and gave him the build last night. Thanks for all your support and interest in this build. My family appreceiates it. Sorry I didn't get more pictures of my work the other night. Without further ado, I give you the final build pictures.

The other S4 is my personal build, but I had to get a couple group shots.

Looks great @PaulWalker! All the best to your brother, you and your family!