Log [Q] Mini itx laser-cut projects

CubeBucket

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Aug 5, 2017
Hi people! Here is what I am looking for :)

I need to build a mini itx case for a friend of mine. He already has a mini itx ryzen mobo, one ssd and two 80mm fans.
A dedicated gpu will never be used, this is gonna be an HTPC.

The only thing I am not sure about is the psu. I don't know if he's gonna go for an sfx or a standard psu. Obviously modular.

Anyway, can you please share some files for a completely laser cut case? Another guy will help us with an industrial laser cutter. We still don't know if we will use aluminum or plastic.

Thank you in advance <3

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020
Just go buy a Silverstone ML05?
SilverStone ML05 INTRODUCTION (silverstonetek.com)
I've got a used one here from my old server, but probably wrong country for you.
but honestly, solid case, cheap, 7ltrs, sfx psu if you want 4 2.5" drives + options for two more so up to 6, or sfx-L and 2 2.5" drives
dual 80mm fans quality build and feel, looks great especially as a htpc, oh adn if you cared, can fit a slot load slim disc drive. . . any has the added bonus of a single slot lp pci slot if you did need for something down the track, such as a lp single slot gpu, 10gb nic, etc etc.

there is also the ML09, if he did ever want a dual slot lp GPU, same physical size but gpu width affects which fans can be used, essentially the flipped the psu and mobo around so the pci slot is located same spot as the fans to allow options. and can use tray load slim optical drives rather than the need for slot load, couldnt get these when i got my ML05 or i would have
SilverStone ML09 INTRODUCTION (silverstonetek.com)

Last edited: