Closed Black NCase V4/V5 with optical drive panel & dust filters

Hi all, bit of a long shot, as this is quite specific.

I am wanting an Ncase M1 V4/V5 with the optical drive panel and the side and bottom dust filters. The ODD panel is a requirement for me and I'd rather not have to deal with getting Demciflex filters separately if I can avoid it. I would prefer it in black if possible.

• looking to spend around £150
  • will want to pay through PayPal G&S invoice
Cheers!

Dingo

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Sep 24, 2023
Just in case anyone sees this before it's resolved - yes I've listed this as a selling post by mistake, I've reported it, typical of me to be a clown and mess up my first post on a new forum. 😅

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Just FYI, the magnetic dust filter for the side was added for V5 V4, while the bottom magnetic filter was added on V6. Earlier versions did include dust filters, but they are square plastic-framed filters that have to be screwed into 120mm fans on the bottom or side.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingo

Dingo

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Sep 24, 2023
Just FYI, the magnetic dust filter for the side was added for V5, while the bottom magnetic filter was added on V6. Earlier versions did include dust filters, but they are square plastic-framed filters that have to be screwed into 120mm fans on the bottom or side.
Thanks for the heads up. I was under the impression that the side filter was changed to a magnetic one on the V4 revision, not that it really matters that much. Tbh I'd be lucky if I could snag any version of the case in black with the ODD panel.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Thanks for the heads up. I was under the impression that the side filter was changed to a magnetic one on the V4 revision, not that it really matters that much. Tbh I'd be lucky if I could snag any version of the case in black with the ODD panel.
You're right, the magnetic filter for the side was introduced with V4, not V5. Here's the changelog.

Reactions: Dingo

Dingo

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Sep 24, 2023
UPDATE: I found a good deal for what I want on eBay. Closing thread.