Enclosure Battle of the Boutiques Part 1: A4-SFX | S1 | SM550 | SM560

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
It will be nice to see if it is possible to effectively cool this CPU with coolers commonly used in SFF.

magleby

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you!

I will be testing the 645LT over a 3900X. I have a set of custom cables from PSlateCustoms for the Corsair SFX units as well as for the Silverstone SFX-L unit.

I plan to test several configurations to help dispell some thermal myths in order to help determine the best possible configuration(s).

This will also be where I pit each case against each other to help determine which one offers the best thermal performance.

Unfortunately, I don't have/own all the boutique air coolers that various SFFN members desire (as some of them are quite difficult to procure) but I have a few options that should do pretty well to showcase similar performance benefits.
When will you be coming out with the review of the 645LT cooling the 3900x? I was curious as to whether it would be a good fit thermally, or if it's better to just go with a 3700x for the lower TDP.

MalinYamato

What's an ITX?
New User
Sep 12, 2021
hi and thanks for a great in-depth review. The hardest thing is usually to find a GPU in this world of shortage and then fit in the larger GPU. I would love it to see a list of compatible GPUS Ghost S1 has one on their homepage but it contains very outdated GPUs. Also a list of compatible CPU coolers.