Selling [AUS] Project mATX, JP Artisan, Lone L3, Ghost S1

#1 Project mATX #003 (black, Disassembled)

The case is in good condition, but currently disassembled. You’ll need to source your own 6x32 screws and 9/16in stand-offs, but that really shouldn’t be too difficult or expensive. I've found all the screws now, but most people end up replacing the default screws anyway because the finish on them wasn’t great.

I’ve had the panels re-powder coated but they aren’t 100% perfect – the coverage and texture is good, but there’s a few small splatters of excess coating that you would want to fix to get the case looking 100% again. You could either get the case stripped and recoated, or sand the clumps back yourself and get it recoated. Or of course you could use the case as-in – it definitely still looks pretty great, but I thought I would be as transparent as possible.

AUD $250pp

#2 JP Artisan case (silver/black)

I have one of these that I purchased from these forums, but haven’t had a chance to build in. It’s got a couple of small blemishes in the anodizing finish, but they’re pretty hard to notice. Photos attached below.

AUD $150pp

#3 Lone Industries L3 (black)

Another case I acquired but haven’t had a chance to build in. In perfect condition, except for a missing rubber foot (the feet are stick-on). The person I bought it off gave me a pack of replacement feet in a slightly different style, so I'll include these for you too.

The white specs and dark marks you can see in the photos are just bits of dust and fingerprints - not paint chips or damages to the anodizing. Wow these things are hard to keep clean!

AUD $180pp

#4 Ghost S1 (silver, w/ 2x L Tophats and 2x Grills)

Still hasn't been built in. I've unboxed it to check the finish, and it's flawless inside and out. Checking through receipts, I'm looking to recoup what I paid for it.

AUD $470pp

Last edited:

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
That's correct, but i'll do the JP Artisan for $140 USD including post if someone from the states wants it
Ok, I'm just wondering if it is possible to mod it so I can mount a 240mm rad at the top and on the side panel, and also mod the the PSU to the front, like in a Ncase.

fleetfeather

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Apr 20, 2017
Ok, I'm just wondering if it is possible to mod it so I can mount a 240mm rad at the top and on the side panel, and also mod the the PSU to the front, like in a Ncase.

there would likely be enough clearance for each of those if you're tactical about rad thickness, but idk how cleanly you'd be able to cut ventilation holes in the side panel. Might want to get a G-Unique psu to make things less squishy.