Prototype ATX-Minuteman 16.5L ATX case - My dream workstation case- A new point of view

XCreator

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Apr 7, 2018

It's not too small but this is my dream workstation case - Transparent point of view.
Size 320x325x163mm.
Support SFX, Flex PSU in bottom side (use with 240 Radiator) or Top side (Use with 120/140 radiator).
Will show next month with X-Satan model in X-ICBM series.

Last edited:

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
I have one more 12.5L MATX SLI 240 rad model, CNC parts, PSU stack with rad that never show yet:
That looks interesting, although I'm frankly a bit concerned with CPU airflow on an air cooler considering the power supply stacking... Otherwise looks good :)

XCreator

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Apr 7, 2018
Interested!!
We are creating our website, after finishing it, you can visit , register to get our detail information about our projects, plan ,Some projects we need fund in Kickstarter. Not only SFF components, we develop every cutting edge things like softwares, gaming, AI...

Reactions: chyll2

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
That looks interesting, although I'm frankly a bit concerned with CPU airflow on an air cooler considering the power supply stacking... Otherwise looks good :)
For air cooler or 120/140 Rad, PSU will be move to top corner side, backside hole will be cover by SFX plate with C14 cord.

Reactions: el01

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
I have done this one long time ago:

Now going to put it in new structure for better looking and easier to fabricate.
I personally think that it looks great and industrial. Are you willing to take aesthetic opinions? I have a few that I can share tomorrow (Asian time)...

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
I personally think that it looks great and industrial. Are you willing to take aesthetic opinions? I have a few that I can share tomorrow (Asian time)...
No problems, I'm ready to receive any opinion, and add it in design if it's good and possible to fabricate.
You can send to my email: byanhnv@gmail.com/ or skype nguyenvananh_2 if you don't want to post here.
One more, this is very old design, the new one, I think, look much better.

Last edited:

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
No problems, I'm ready to receive any opinion, and add it in design if it's good and possible to fabricate.
You can send to my email: byanhnv@gmail.com/ or skype nguyenvananh_2 if you don't want to post here.
One more, this is very old design, the new one, I think, look much better.
OK, I'll start... I think that some fan grille design with elongated rectangular holes would look really good. I would go for an optional airflow focused front panel given so much hardware in a small space, but it's up to you. Otherwise, a small badge with manufacturer details on it would add to the premium feel of the case. Those are the things I can think of for now... Mostly aesthetic, non-structural :)

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
OK, I'll start... I think that some fan grille design with elongated rectangular holes would look really good. I would go for an optional airflow focused front panel given so much hardware in a small space, but it's up to you. Otherwise, a small badge with manufacturer details on it would add to the premium feel of the case. Those are the things I can think of for now... Mostly aesthetic, non-structural :)
Excellence ideas, fan grill will reduce dust, air flow from front is specially good if we place PSU near front panel, I will put it as options, and the badge has been place in old design (Made from color crystal or glass with led behind):

I'm redesigning it and keep CNC parts, render images of some options will be shown soon.

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
Excellence ideas, fan grill will reduce dust, air flow from front is specially good if we place PSU near front panel, I will put it as options, and the badge has been place in old design (Made from color crystal or glass with led behind):

I'm redesigning it and keep CNC parts, render images of some options will be shown soon.
What I'm thinking about for the badge is your logo and something (for example) that says "Design by RoLexus in Vietnam" as a badge.

P.S. Perhaps we can work together on case feet ideas (for different people?) (e.g. O11-style bar feet, Fractal Design-style flat feet, NZXT trapezoid feet, etc.) If you are using Sketchup, I might be able to help in a month or so...

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
What I'm thinking about for the badge is your logo and something (for example) that says "Design by RoLexus in Vietnam" as a badge.

P.S. Perhaps we can work together on case feet ideas (for different people?) (e.g. O11-style bar feet, Fractal Design-style flat feet, NZXT trapezoid feet, etc.) If you are using Sketchup, I might be able to help in a month or so...
Of course "Design byAnh" will be engraved by laser at some where, "Design in Vietnam" or "Made in Vietnam" is also be engraved with a big proud if communist party stop governing my country.
Case feet is a interesting point as well, you can send me .skt, .step file or 2D dwg file, I can add to the cases.
This is one of my feet idea: direct frame touch:

Reactions: el01

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
Of course "Design byAnh" will be engraved by laser at some where, "Design in Vietnam" or "Made in Vietnam" is also be engraved with a big proud if communist party stop governing my country.
Case feet is a interesting point as well, you can send me .skt, .step file or 2D dwg file, I can add to the cases.
This is one of my feet idea: direct frame touch:
Excellent! I will work on case feet tomorrow (Asian time). At least the government (now) in Vietnam isn't as opressive (from what I've heard) as China...

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
Yeah, this is some new frame design pictures.

it's waiting for your feet :)
I enjoy this design, but, if this doesn't take more work, it would be cool to have the radiator mount adjustable (like the Streacom A2) and maybe (emphasis on maybe) have the sides on both sides removable so you could invert the motherboard. Just some thoughts, assuming it's not riveted together...