Prototype ATX-Minuteman 16.5L ATX case - My dream workstation case- A new point of view

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
I enjoy this design, but, if this doesn't take more work, it would be cool to have the radiator mount adjustable (like the Streacom A2) and maybe (emphasis on maybe) have the sides on both sides removable so you could invert the motherboard. Just some thoughts, assuming it's not riveted together...
Rad holder can slide in old design, I fix position because rad is fix with PSU, but some time we need to mount smaller Rad or something so the newer one allow rad holder to slide on the gap in front/back panel:

not clear about your sides removable idea, but sides panel also slide on the gap and hold by it, top panel is held by extrude from side panel, no need screws or magnet.

Last edited:

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
Rad holder can slide in old design, I fix position because rad is fix with PSU, but some time we need to mount smaller Rad or something so the newer one allow rad holder to slide on the gap in front/back panel:

not clear about your sides removable idea, but sides panel is also slide on the gap and hold by it, top panel is held by extrude from side panel, no need screws or magnet.
Is the motherboard attached to the side panel? The ideas I have are this:
Removeable/swappable top/bottom panels so you can "invert" the layout
or
Removable motherboard tray that can be swapped for the other side panel to "invert" the layout

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
Is the motherboard attached to the side panel? The ideas I have are this:
Removeable/swappable top/bottom panels so you can "invert" the layout
or
Removable motherboard tray that can be swapped for the other side panel to "invert" the layout
It's a cool idea.
In this design, motherboard is mounted to frame. Side, and top panel is separate.
We can invert by invert all the case and swap bottom/ top panel:

But in may "bum" like tsar bomba explosion. :)

Last edited: