SFF.Network ASUS ROG STRIX H270I motherboard coming soon

ASUS' Republic of Gamers (ROG) brand is back with the all new ROG STRIX H270I. Similar to their current Z270 ITX offering (STRIX Z270I), this board offers many of the same features, save for its advanced overclocking capabilities.

Read more here.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
I love it, I use a Samsung T3 2TB on my TB3 stuff and I can video edit right off the T3 without dragging it onto my PC

BUT

2 m.2s would allow you to put Windows 10 on one and Sierra on the other. which would be pretty slick
I'd rather just spend the money on a second m.2 granted I just game so

BeerNsoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 12, 2017
Does anyone know the height of the heatsink that goes on top of the rear io? I'm Interested in the h270i, but not sure if it'll fit the case I'm making...

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
I don't believe it's any higher than the io all cover. If that's the case it's not gonna fit in my chassis either

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Does anyone know the height of the heatsink that goes on top of the rear io? I'm Interested in the h270i, but not sure if it'll fit the case I'm making...
yeah based on comparing photos with the io shield it shouldn't extend past the ioshield cutout. If it does it'd just be buy a mm or 2

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
Do we have a release date on these yet? I'm surprised I haven't seen anything about them from the computex coverage.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Do we have a release date on these yet? I'm surprised I haven't seen anything about them from the computex coverage.
There's some sites that have em stocked like avadirect or something. But they've hiked up the price because of the fact they're the only ones with em. I have my b250i pre-ordered on b&h wasn't much sense in me getting the h270 as it offered nothing extra that I would remotely use. So