Closed Asrock X99E-ITX/ac

Hello,

I would like to buy the x99 asrock itx board. stock cooler or wifi antenna is not a must. would not spend much more than $150+shipping on it. I am located in CA, 95123.

cheers,
&rew

TristanDuboisOLG

Average Stuffer
May 10, 2018
I would heavily suggest checking on Ebay and the r/HardwareSwap forums if you're looking for this. I checked every day for several months and it was VERY hard to find one at that price point. Let alone anything for the cooling. The narrow ILM kinda makes cooling compatibility difficult.

bran

Average Stuffer
Feb 10, 2018
The ILM is actually fine now. Thermalright makes a bracket that works with a lot of their coolers including a 130mm dual tower one. For low profile you have the Dynatron T318. And Asetek obviously has their bracket for AIOs.

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Feb 27, 2018
If you find one and need a t318, I have one that ai could send your way (equipped with one of a large variety of fans)

rokabeka

network packet manipulator
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
thank you for everybody.
I actually have 1U and 2U narrow ILM heatsinks and a few 2011 ES CPUs, that is why I need the mobo only.
at the end of last year a few x99 itx sold between $110-$150 on ebay, I am waiting for something like that, too. monitoring ebay of course but since than only much more expensive offers raised.