Closed ASRock X99-ITX/ac, i7 5820k, HDPLEX 300W AC/DC, 16 GB DDR4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I don't have nearly as much time to use my PC as I used to, and I'm looking to move to something lighter for occasional use. Because of this, I'm parting out my old rig. All prices are in USD. Please see below:

ASRock X99-ITX/ac - SOLD
This board is brand new from an RMA. The only accessories included are the ones shown. The most notable missing accessory is the WiFi Adapter and antenna. I just got this board back from RMA, and I stupidly included the WiFi adapter with the board I sent back.

Intel Core i7-5820k - SOLD Elsewhere
The chip hasn't been overclocked due to heatsink constraints. It runs great!

HDPLEX 300W AC/DC - SOLD
Not much to say about this! Has worked great for me, I'll include the SFX bracket.

G.SKILL DDR4-2133 16GB - SOLD
Given current DDR4 pricing, this is a steal! I don't want to rip anybody off, the current market is ridiculous. The kit runs without any problems.

All items have sold, thank you to everybody for your interest!

- FullForceRainbow

Last edited:

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
looking at RAM, how are you sending it? (looking international, will attempt to calculate shipping on my end)

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
ahh dammit international shipping's a bit whack for me right now (50 ~ almost 100 even for an envelope). let someone else have it ,_,

jimmicakes

Cable Smoosher
Feb 10, 2017
I'm interested in rams.
My zip code is ny11356. Could you please give me an estimation for the shipping fee?
Thank you!

FullForceRainbow

Trash Compacter
Original poster
May 12, 2016
I'm interested in rams.
My zip code is ny11356. Could you please give me an estimation for the shipping fee?
Thank you!

I’d do a USPS small flat rate box, which is $7.20. So the total would be $7.20 + $90.00 = $97.20! Thanks for your interest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.