Part Anywhere to buy parts for Asrock Deskmini GTX?

whum

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 3, 2017
Looking specifically for the Z270 Motherboard from the 2017 model, as well as the metal chassis case. I have emailed Asrock but so far no word from them, and it was hard enough to find the Deskmini for sale as it was. Unfortunately, the item is now "out of stock" on newegg and since they are on to the 2018 model, I doubt it is ever going to come back. Just wondering if anybody might know somebody who sells these parts, or somebody who themselves is interested in reselling a Deskmini GTX or at the very least the motherboard. Thanks!

thewizzard1

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 27, 2017
The motherboard isn't so much a "part" as it is the majority of the product, the video card and power supply and case being the real components. You're best off finding / buying the unit whole.

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
I have one of these, but it was made to spec as far as I know. I don't believe the Z270 board ever actually made it to production.

Last edited:

RMSMajestic

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 30, 2019
Looking specifically for the Z270 Motherboard from the 2017 model, as well as the metal chassis case. I have emailed Asrock but so far no word from them, and it was hard enough to find the Deskmini for sale as it was. Unfortunately, the item is now "out of stock" on newegg and since they are on to the 2018 model, I doubt it is ever going to come back. Just wondering if anybody might know somebody who sells these parts, or somebody who themselves is interested in reselling a Deskmini GTX or at the very least the motherboard. Thanks!
Calling ASRock directly might be your best chance to try.
There were barebone Z370 deskminis on jd.com just a few months ago and they are all gone.