CPU anybody know where I could buy a deskmini gtx

whum

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 3, 2017
im looking to buy an asrock deskmini GTX in any motherboard/gpu combination. New, refurbished, or used is fine with me. I'm in the USA and there doesn't seem to be anywhere to buy any of these. Can't find them on ebay either. Just wondering if anybody had any suggestions or ideas. Thank you.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
They're pretty rare - and it doesn't help that NVIDIA basically killed MXM :/ I haven't seen one on NewEgg, Amazon, etc in a long time, alas.

Remember that trade between members is prohibited outside of the Trade section :)

whum

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 3, 2017
thank you for the info. I have one already, B250/1060 and love it. I had a Deskmini 110w that went kaput recently and it made me want to find a replacement board for this GTX iteration. But you're right, it's not looking too promising. It is a shame because it's a lovely little machine and very well thought out. Just recently I discovered that I could fit a 15mm 2.5in HDD in the hard drive space. Little things like that are very much appreciated. Anyway, it must not have gotten the reception they'd hoped for so it seems very unlikely to find a second board. Thanks again for your reply.

Reactions: confusis

XcPNehVYlE4A3C

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2016
Taiwan :-)

i had a friend bring some back before the lockdowns, I've got 3, including one bnib z370

Last edited by a moderator: