Motherboard A300 Mini STX and Z390 Micro STX up on SFFLab?!

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
Original poster
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Just need to find someone who can make a custom full cover monoblock.

We also need someone to design an adapter bracket for AM4 or 115X to MXM so we can mount CPU coolers like the L9i to these things. For the record if someone wants to do this properly I'd be happy to print them a carbon fibre reinforced bracket for their own MXM.

Analogue Blacksheep

King of Cable Management
Dec 2, 2018
We also need someone to design an adapter bracket for AM4 or 115X to MXM so we can mount CPU coolers like the L9i to these things. For the record if someone wants to do this properly I'd be happy to print them a carbon fibre reinforced bracket for their own MXM.

Dual wielding L9i's.

odin2free

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 2, 2019
Well time to get some measurements.
I have an l9i coming in, and have multiple mxm cards to get full measurements along with clearances and possible adaptions for the vRAM etc.

EDIT: already running into an issue with having dual L9i for the mxm... interferes with the edges. I wont know till i have it all in hand to verify this, but having a direct coverage may not happen, might have to make the adapter offset from center to allow for clearance.
Plus already have to cut some of the fins on the l9i on the CPU side to clear the IO portions.

Last edited: