7.4mm DC Jack to PCIE (HDPlex 400W)

rpesit7

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys!

I broke my 7.4mm Female DC Socket to PCIE board that came with the HDPlex 400. I tried to look for 7.4mm DC but I can't seem to find one. I already tried soldering the PCIE wiring directly to the DC Socket but I cut too much out of the socket pins and my wiring had little left to solder on to. Sooo unfortunately because of that my system dies at heavy loads.

Does anyone here know where I could get one? I might be using the wrong keywords.

Thanks in advance!

Reldey

Master of Cramming
Feb 14, 2017
Hi guys!

I broke my 7.4mm Female DC Socket to PCIE board that came with the HDPlex 400. I tried to look for 7.4mm DC but I can't seem to find one. I already tried soldering the PCIE wiring directly to the DC Socket but I cut too much out of the socket pins and my wiring had little left to solder on to. Sooo unfortunately because of that my system dies at heavy loads.

Does anyone here know where I could get one? I might be using the wrong keywords.

Thanks in advance!
I'd just contact Larry at HDPlex and see if you could purchase a replacement cable. Probably the safest and easiest option. He has been very responsive with a lot of members here.

Reactions: Kack

rpesit7

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Jun 18, 2017
I'd just contact Larry at HDPlex and see if you could purchase a replacement cable. Probably the safest and easiest option. He has been very responsive with a lot of members here.

I didn't think that was an option. I just sent them an inquiry. Thanks!