34 Inch AIO?

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
34 Inch 21:9 AIO, is it possible with out using the LP3400? I finally decided this is my project. No RC car. I want to use a liquid cooler, Mini ITX, 10.5 inch GPU. Is it possible? How should I go upon this?

Last edited:
Reactions: LocoMoto

LocoMoto

DEVOURER OF BAKED POTATOES
Jul 19, 2015
Short answer is yes, it is very much possible!

You'd likely have to think about making your own frame and enclosure, knowing how the monitor I/O is situated would be beneficial I suppose, all the components ought to have room!
I'm afraid I can't be of much more help here other than that though. but if you start it I'd be glued to your thread on it, been crazy for 34" Ultrawide AIOs since I saw the Origin PC Omni being teased some time ago!

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016

You'd likely have to think about making your own frame and enclosure, knowing how the monitor I/O is situated would be beneficial I suppose, all the components ought to have room!
I'm afraid I can't be of much more help here other than that though. but if you start it I'd be glued to your thread on it, been crazy for 34" Ultrawide AIOs since I saw the Origin PC Omni being teased some time ago!
Yah, I don't know which ultrawide. I'll probably wait 'till Freesync 2, then decide.

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016

This is the one most of the builders use. http://www.gadgetify.com/loop-system-lp3400/
http://www.velocitymicro.com/wizard.php?iid=235