Production 16.5L ATX Mobo, ATX PSU, XTIA new Case XPROTO-ATX

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
It has been 7 months since XPROTO-Mini was released. From then to now, We are cheerful to received recognition from many clients for this product. At the same time, many clients put forward the need for ATX or MATX motherboards to us.

After months of design and multiple rounds of testing, this case called XPROTO-ATX was released in the end.

The ATX case follows the distinctive design of the Mini, such as a butterfly-shaped symmetrical appearance, a triangular structure at the bottom, a cable management space in the middle frame, and a hidden handle.

The volume of case is 16.5L (only refers to the outline of case, and some graphics cards and watercooling will exceed 16.5) , and the IO orientation also conforms to most cases.

SPECIFICATIONS
External Dimensions: 284mm * 170mm * 340mm (L*W*H)

COMPATIBILITY
Motherboards: ATX 305mm*240mm
CPU Cooler Support:240/280 AIO or Air cooling(no limit)
Side AIO bracket: 240/280 AIO
Graphics Card Support:
Riser cable connection: 1 card (no specifications limit)
Direct connection: 2 cards (no specifications limit)
Drive Support: 2.5inchs*3
Power Supply Support: ATX

It can also be modified into a test bench mode.

thisismylifenow

Efficiency Noob
Dec 20, 2021
Awesome, always loved your cases on r/water-cooling, but I didn't want to swap motherboards so this perfect. Will there be an option for a sfx adapter or mounting points for an sfx psu for those who may be coming from an o11 mini? (Atx mobo/sfx psu)

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
That really is awesome! I am not an ATX person in the least, but that had me thinking all sorts of big ideas.
AND a handle too! 😎
Keep up the excellent work

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
Awesome, always loved your cases on r/water-cooling, but I didn't want to swap motherboards so this perfect. Will there be an option for a sfx adapter or mounting points for an sfx psu for those who may be coming from an o11 mini? (Atx mobo/sfx psu)
Sorry, we have only the default atx bracket.

m-i-c-k-e-y

Average Stuffer
Feb 13, 2018
First of all Happy NEW yEAR TO EVERYBODY.

Will you offer a Mesh-U-Shell like w/ the Xproto-Mini?
A 16.5L ATX case w/ 280mm rad is very very interesting.

Sidenote: I don't mind extending the Length/Depth to EATX. It will give me more GPU compatibility with out protruding.

density disruptor

Chassis Packer
Jun 8, 2018
Love the design very much. Would be an instant buy for me. Only
if it was in your mini itx version with the mesh shell. Will there be
a similar revision for the mini itx version??

Last edited:

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
Oh wow. I never knew the mini had mesh. I have been away for a while. My goodness.
This + double aio + mesh would be a dream. That said it would be niche so literally a dream.

Still want this case regardless

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
Oh wow. I never knew the mini had mesh. I have been away for a while. My goodness.
This + double aio + mesh would be a dream. That said it would be niche so literally a dream.

Still want this case regardless
Thx!
Mesh is not sure whether it will be launched on atx. The situation of ATX is different from mini. If have mesh, we will update the message.

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
First of all Happy NEW yEAR TO EVERYBODY.

Will you offer a Mesh-U-Shell like w/ the Xproto-Mini?
A 16.5L ATX case w/ 280mm rad is very very interesting.

Sidenote: I don't mind extending the Length/Depth to EATX. It will give me more GPU compatibility with out protruding.
Happy new year!

ATX may not have mesh shell, but we are still trying to implement it.
We must admit that 16.5l is a limit value, which is usually exceeded.
Sorry, there are no plans for Eatx at present

Reactions: ririzarry

gaecha

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 8, 2022
This looks great and I may even buy it! Are there any plans for different colors like an all-white version for example?

Reactions: coby

coby

Chassis Packer
Aug 16, 2021
Hello :) super excited for this case, noticed that you guys had for sale xproto mini-cases and was wondering if the atx xtia atx-case will have a white option in the future as asked previously?