ZS Cases A4S V.3 potential handle accessory

SomeRandomDeafDude

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
Hello all, I don't come on here often, mainly to look at news and potential updates from things I follow with fascination. I am here asking for any potential way to mount a solid metal handle onto a ZS Cases A4S V.3 like a Velka series case with their Velka handle kit. I had a hope I could get a screw in the ZS case holes, but it didn't work, it just kinda bit into a test vent hole and didn't go anywhere(granted I knew they weren't wide enough but still). Is there a specific size of the vent pattern hole that I need to get a pin or whatever for? Screws for the handle don't work so that's off the table, and if I change the screw or get a pin for it, it won't work with the Velka handle.

If specs are available for the screws for the handle and the ZS Case's vent hole pattern size, that'd be great to provide.

I have a few things I can think of doing, two of which are permanently destructive to the case panel holes:

-Tap a specific set of threaded holes to the screw's specs, solely for the handle and that only, in which I will mark with some silver permanent marker on the inside of the panel as a reference mounting point.

-Drill the hole a smiiidge bigger for the screw to pop through, and if the screw can barely hold the handle or not enough threads go in, just find a longer one of the same spec that will go through and fully lock the handle with the case.

-Dig the internet for a specific solid handle and pin/screw set for the handle and hope it works.

Thanks for reading.