Cooling Your opinion about my aircooling flow diagram for the Sharkoon QB One?

amundsen

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 1, 2018
Hello,

I am assembling a PC in the Sharkoon QB One case and I would like to be sure to have the best possible aircooling flow.

Can you comment on this drawing?

I have a Noctua NH-U9S (red in the diagram) with two 90mm fans (grey and yellow). I have two 120mm fans (orange and green) for the top and one 80mm for the back (violet).

The way I am planning to orient the airflow is represented by the blue arrows. So the top fans will suyck air into the case. The grey one will push air into the cooler while the yellow one will pull air out of it and the violet will pull air out of the case. The PSU is in black color with the fan on the bottom matching another opening. Please note there are ventilation holes on front, both sides and behind the 80mm fan.

Thank you.

Smanci

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 21, 2017
GPU's going to be the hottest part so you'll likely want to have both top fans as exhaust and suck air through the side vents. Rear as intake to supply some air to the CPU.

amundsen

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 1, 2018
GPU's going to be the hottest part so you'll likely want to have both top fans as exhaust and suck air through the side vents. Rear as intake to supply some air to the CPU.

Oops... ...I forgot to mention there’s no GPU. Would you still give the same advice knowing this?

gotcha43

Average Stuffer
Dec 10, 2018
I have Sharkoon C10.
Same Layout.
I have rear 80mm intake. Cpu cooler fan in pull mode Next to it, then trough the cpu cooler and out of the case. On top I have only one fan in Front of the case while having ODD Cage removed.
Good temperatures.
But my GPU got VERY hot, because it has very good intake but very bad exhaust...
But without GPU, you‘ll be fine.
At the moment, I have BeQuiet Silent Wings fans.