Selling Winter One Batch 2 (Silver) spot

Desired Price
Currency
Other (Specify in the thread)
Payment Methods
  1. PayPal
Anywhere Winter Design is able to ship to.
I am currently looking for someone to take my Winter One order for Batch 2, expected to be delivered in Q3/4 as I recall. I wish I could keep my spot but unfortunately personal circumstances mean my most likely choice will be to offload my spot as soon as I can.

My order includes the following

- The chassis with perforated panels
- Gen 4 Riser
- Pump Bracket
- Side Windows add-on (These come in addition to the perforated panels)

Total cost was $656 excluding shipping for myself to the UK (+$46), however there was a price adjustment by the Winter Design Team after I ordered my case so i was refunded $41, therefore total cost minus shipping was $615.

If anyone is interested, drop a comment below or message me on Discord (Bomaaye#6887), we can get a chat with Winter themselves to setup the spot trade.

NurseLeo

Caliper Novice
Jul 7, 2020
I am currently looking for someone to take my Winter One order for Batch 2, expected to be delivered in Q3/4 as I recall. I wish I could keep my spot but unfortunately personal circumstances mean my most likely choice will be to offload my spot as soon as I can.

- Gen 4 Riser
- Pump Bracket

Total cost was $656 excluding shipping for myself to the UK (+$46), however there was a price adjustment by the Winter Design Team after I ordered my case so i was refunded $41, therefore total cost minus shipping was $615.

If anyone is interested, drop a comment below or message me on Discord (Bomaaye#6887), we can get a chat with Winter themselves to setup the spot trade.

- Gen 4 Riser
- Pump Bracket

solis

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 20, 2022
Hi Bomaaye, is this still available? If so I would like to take you up on the offer

couldn't find you on the discord. I am on the sffnetwork discord solis#2666

Thanks